Why does one Party attract so many sexual deviants?

When you condem them all as a group it makes it makes it easy to dismiss the offenders.

I'm not trying to let offenders off the hook but the fact of the matter is there is a basic level of corruption in our politicians that the public looks at as 'par for the course'.

There are more who are republican than dem. The R party has become the party of corruption. They are easier to keep in office after you buy them.

There are more who are republican than dem. The R party has become the party of corruption. They are easier to keep in office after you buy them.

That's just a plain partisan comment. Look how many major American cities are run by the local Democrat machine and have all types of corruption.

You can obviously make your statement if it helps you feel better about yourself and the party you support.

go look at recent convictions and indictments.

The facts fella.

If you are trying to look only at the federal level for a small time frame then sure you can spin any results you would like and that's what you are doing. I'm talking big picture here.

What is this "small time frame "you are using?

I'm not using it Desh you are. You are trying to point to Congress while the Republicans were in charge during the 2000's to make your claim. I'm talking go back 50 - 100 years and look at the federal, state and local level governments when comparing the two parties and tell me they aren't equally corrupt.

Desh this is why people call you a partisan hack.

You honestly believe that this applies only to Republicans.

I will always vote for a Democrat but I have little loyalty to them. I vote for them out of necessity, with full knowledge that they will be just as corrupt as the Republicans. I simply know that the policies they implement in my state and country won't be as crazy.

Desh this is why people call you a partisan hack.

You honestly believe that this applies only to Republicans.

No you just refuse to see that republicans support the issues that help the wealthy and do not help the average American. This is why they have to pretend to be moral authoritarians. To gain the votes of those who are not wealthy but will buy the homosexuals are evil and abortion is murder as a reason to vote against their own self interest. When dems get bought their constituancy are more likely to vote them out for voting against their interests.

I'm not using it Desh you are. You are trying to point to Congress while the Republicans were in charge during the 2000's to make your claim. I'm talking go back 50 - 100 years and look at the federal, state and local level governments when comparing the two parties and tell me they aren't equally corrupt.

Heres the problem with going way back.

The parties are no longer the same as they were 50 years ago. Those people are long dead.

Back