Why does the American left hate this country so much?

Truth Detector

Contributor
I find it hard to comprehend how anyone with a scintilla of intelligence and education can hate this country so much they wish to destroy it. Biden, the PHONY media, the lunatic left and this administration appear to be doing everything in their power to destroy and embarrass this nation.

While they moronically and derisively call Trump an "existential threat", in fact, they are. Why is that?

They are the misfits, the social Lepers, the unloved, ect ect. Not popular in school as kids,....it scarred them. In a way I pity them.

But why would they vote for the destruction of this nation?

If they cant win they dont want anyone to win. They are children,....unruly little children flipping over the Chinese checkers board and stomping off because they got their asses kicked IN LIFE.

I find it hard to comprehend how anyone with a scintilla of intelligence and education can hate this country so much they wish to destroy it. Biden, the PHONY media, the lunatic left and this administration appear to be doing everything in their power to destroy and embarrass this nation.

While they moronically and derisively call Trump an "existential threat", in fact, they are. Why is that?

The Left hates themselves, you, me, the world. They think, somehow, they've been wronged and everybody else is getting ahead, unfairly, of them. They want others to take care of them cradle to grave where they don't have a care in the world. They're petulant little children mentally.

The Left hates themselves, you, me, the world. They think, somehow, they've been wronged and everybody else is getting ahead, unfairly, of them. They want others to take care of them cradle to grave where they don't have a care in the world. They're petulant little children mentally.

You are very stupid and choose to be ignorant.

Liberals don't hate this country or want to see it destroyed.

If you are looking for an answer, I believe you yourself said it best.

It is simply a case of

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Liberals don't hate this country or want to see it destroyed.

If you are looking for an answer, I believe you yourself said it best.

It is simply a case of

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

you do want it destroyed, with globalism, stupidity, and hatred.
:truestory:

look, another shining example of...

Projection

You are very stupid and choose to be ignorant.

All alone in a room. All day every day. Alternating between looking out of a window wishing you could be part of it all and acting like a lonely mentally unstable person in here. THATS YOU. Its why I pity you. Get help.....

If only you could provide any proof to back up that claim.

Sadly, you can't. It's just another hysterical, flailing attempt at demagoguery

should wages be depressed through massive immigration and race to the bottom globalist policies?

my proof is your inability to answer the question.
:truestory:

Why cant your party convince the majority of Americans of this screed?

Your hate lie screed is why you are the minority party that has to use the electoral college to win elections instead of votes

You have to strip Americans of their rights to votes to get there even

Back