Why does the American left hate this country so much?

no.

I advise people not to go to rallies that are infiltrated and are entrapment schemes.

can you not read, dum dum?

So you spent two months lying to Nazis in order to get them to attack the Capitol on yours and Trump's behalf, but you didn't even believe the lies you were telling which is why you were absent from DC on 1/6.

If the fate of the country is at stake, as you all said it was, then I would expect more out of you than just shitposting behind an anonymous account on an anonymous message board.

Your actions do not match the level of accusations you're falsely spreading.

This is something you would never say if people knew your identity.

I don't live in Illinois. Why tell me about Illinois?

Because your "very fine people" voted for a Nazi there. In fact, more Conservatives voted for that Nazi in the general election than the primaries.

So once Republican and Conservative voters learned Arthur Jones was a Nazi, 60,000 Conservatives came out to vote for him.

That's because Nazis feel at home in the Republican Party among the Conservatives.

I don't vote for transgenders or American hating Muslims. Democrats do.

You all just vote for Nazis. Over and over. Time and time again.

Why is it that Nazis feel comfortable around Conservatives and Republicans?

Because your "very fine people" voted for a Nazi there. In fact, more Conservatives voted for that Nazi in the general election than the primaries.

So once Republican and Conservative voters learned Arthur Jones was a Nazi, 60,000 Conservatives came out to vote for him.

That's because Nazis feel at home in the Republican Party among the Conservatives.

You all just vote for Nazis. Over and over. Time and time again.

Why is it that Nazis feel comfortable around Conservatives and Republicans?

You have Nazi fever. Do you have TDS too? Yeah, you have both. Take 20 Oxycontins and lay down...

You I say a lot of nothing in your posts.

Fixed your bullshit to be factual.

How come whenever Nazis run for office they always run as Republicans Democrats?

Fixed your bullshit to be factual.

giphy.gif

Except that Conservatives Democrats vote for Nazis all the time:

Fixed your bullshit to be more factual, mental case.

giphy.gif

Why? Why do Nazis only attract the Conservative Democrat vote?

How come?

Fixed your bullshit to be more factual, mental case.

giphy.gif

Why is it that Nazis run as Republicans Democrats?

Don't you have an answer for that?

Fixed your delusional strawman to be more factual, mental case.

giphy.gif

The Left hates themselves, you, me, the world. They think, somehow, they've been wronged and everybody else is getting ahead, unfairly, of them. They want others to take care of them cradle to grave where they don't have a care in the world. They're petulant little children mentally.

At least the Dems don't "eat their young?".

Do you eat your young, TA? Trump said you do. This is the fucking moron you're supporting. What does that make you?

Back