Why does the American left hate this country so much?

Honestly, is that what you think or are you just saying it for rhetorical effect?

it's what I think.

you don't care about giving away the benefits of citizenship to illegal alien criminals.

you prove that everyday with your idiotic beliefs.

I just point it out.

you hate the country.

The importers pay tariffs on materials imported into the US for domestic manufacturing.

Le sigh...

On March 8, 2018, President Drumpf exercised his authority under Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 to impose a 25 percent tariff on steel imports, with exemptions for Canada and Mexico, to protect our national security.
https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/2...8, President,to protect our national security.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Like, you were wrong about the Nazi your "very fine people" voted for.

You are wrong about Conservatives doing anything to make the country an objectively better place.

And now you're wrong by a simple, 2-second Google search.

Notice how I SPECIFICALLY stated "iron" Herr Comrade? Steel is a manufactured good. Steel is not a raw material, idiot.

I'll give you Mexican weather.
I don't know anything about Venezuela's government and whether or not they're outperforming us.

Seriously?

They are a Communist government, as you desire for America, and they have gone from the most prosperous nation in South America when they had free market capitalism, the poorest country in South America under the brutal dictatorship of Nicolas Maduro - a Joe Biden style dictator.

North Korea isn't like most of America--it's mostly like Florida, only colder.

Pretty much like New York City - climate and governance.

Based on what I see on Asian television, of which I watch a lot,
China's way of life doesn't seem much different than ours.

ROFL

$12,720 - that is the mean income in China. "Desperate Poverty" is the description for most of the population.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=CN

She was only there because you spent two months filling her empty head with lies about a stolen election.

Lies you didn't even believe yourself because when the time came to do something about it, you chose to hide out on JPP.

So what gives? You claim the 2020 election was stolen, but you're not gonna do anything about it?

Makes no sense. But then again, nothing Conservatives do makes sense since every stupid idea they've ever had has failed.

Triggered lunatic.

:eyeroll:

But your Conservative "very fine people" did.

60,000 of them, actually.

Gee, why would 60,000 Conservatives vote for a Nazi?

tenor.gif

triggered.gif

Lie, lame and moronic. That sums up all your posts halfwit. You should kill yourself. No one would care. No one would notice and the planets IQ would increase as a result.

You say a lot of nothing in your posts.

How come whenever Nazis run for office they always run as Republicans?

Except that Conservatives vote for Nazis all the time:

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones wins Republican nomination for Illinois congressional seat
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/21/neo...ination-for-illinois-congressional-seat-.html

Why? Why do Nazis only attract the Conservative vote?

How come?

Why is it that Nazis run as Republicans?

Don't you have an answer for that?

but the Dems have the actual nazi policies.

insistence that race is central and that killing fetuses is good are both nazi beliefs, and dem beliefs.

Back