Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
You hate the Constitution, treat it like a joke, ignore it when you can and want to dump it in the trash heap. :pke:

You hate the Constitution, treat it like a joke, ignore it when you can and want to dump it in the trash heap. :pke:
What would a conservative care? The constitution means less to you then toilet paper. Freedom and Liberty are just words to you. People get so tired of listening to you guys scream and howl anytime someone practices their constitutionaly held freedoms that ya'll have zero credibility when you complain. Zilch, zip, nada. Liberty and Freedom are just meaningless words to you.

Why is it so many conservatives hate their fellow Americans?
They don't....they are just clueless about what Freedom and Liberty.

A perfect example. If gay marriage was made legal, something that is perfecltly Constitutional, you'd hear SM screaming about people practicing this freedom from the highest hill top.

What would a conservative care? The constitution means less to you then toilet paper. Freedom and Liberty are just words to you. People get so tired of listening to you guys scream and howl anytime someone practices their constitutionaly held freedoms that ya'll have zero credibility when you complain. Zilch, zip, nada. Liberty and Freedom are just meaningless words to you.
As expected, zero logic and baseless allegations. Pppfffttt....

Whoever doesnt agree with you is evil huh?

You hate democracy huh?
Whoever usurps the Constitution without being man enough to state the truth of their intentions is evil, and I despise them. Our republican form of government has a mechanism for you libs to have the federal government do whatever you wish: the amendment process. It is you who hate the democratic process.

Have you taken a look at your "response" above?

Not a whole lot of "logic", but the same tired, "baseless allegation" you always heap on people you get mad at.

Well, it certainly didn't take the SM very long to abandon his pretense of discussing the constitution and to begin diving right into the petty ad homs...

I respond in kind, nothing more. If you candle the heat then I suggest that you stay out of the kitchen. :pke:

Whoever usurps the Constitution without being man enough to state the truth of their intentions is evil, and I despise them. Our republican form of government has a mechanism for you libs to have the federal government do whatever you wish: the amendment process. It is you who hate the democratic process.

Your stance on gay marriage, as Mott pointed out, are blatantly unconstitutional.

You talk a good game about smaller gov't and less gov't interference. But you want the gov't to step in and protect what YOU want them to protect.

Its called hypocrisy.

Back