Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

You fool, just like the guy who posted it. But he's got two dingles on his cod, and Connery has three. :cof1:

You idiot, that is not a COD. It is properly called a sporran which is just a pouch. There are several pictures of Connery in his Kilt and sporran with only 2 decorations on the sporran. I imagine he has more than one. But of course that picture with two proves it's not Connery.

Connery has slightly more hair, his eyes are narrower, the gold cord sits on top of the red ribbon differently, the impostor's jacket is slightly longer on the right side...

Its a very carefully done ruse, but its still a ruse. :cof1:

Both SocTeaser and especially Winterborn PWND!
You are talking out your ass again.

Connery has slightly more hair, his eyes are narrower, the gold cord sits on top of the red ribbon differently, the impostor's jacket is slightly longer on the right side...

Its a very carefully done ruse, but its still a ruse. :cof1:

Both SocTeaser and especially Winterborn PWND!

You are telling me that you went and found a pic that looks amazingly close to the pics of Sir Sean Connery, and loaded it as your avatar? And did so in the hopes someone (especially me) would call you on it?

Then you defended your choice of pictures as well suited for St Patricks Day?

You idiot, that is not a COD. It is properly called a sporran which is just a pouch. There are several pictures of Connery in his Kilt and sporran with only 2 decorations on the sporran. I imagine he has more than one. But of course that picture with two proves it's not Connery.
I know what its called, and they ain't dingles either, but tassels. I was just being smug.

You are telling me that you went and found a pic that looks amazingly close to the pics of Sir Sean Connery, and loaded it as your avatar? And did so in the hopes someone (especially me) would call you on it?

Then you defended your choice of pictures as well suited for St Patricks Day?
Yup^3. The Irish are known for their cleverness and deceit. :D

Yes, did and done.

A couple of points about that.

First, I believe you are lying about this.

Second, it was a pretty stupid thing, considering that the image as an avatar is too small to really see well.

Third, the fact that you wasted as much effort arguing about Sean Connery being irish shows that this is just a ploy to try and save face.

But last, and most importantly, the next time you start to talk about me stalking you or whatever, remember this thread. You planned ahead of time, found a pic that would suit the task, loaded it as your avatar, then spent the time arguing about his irishness, all for the expressed purpose of trying to embarrass me. You didn't try and defeat me in a debate. You went out of your way to try to fool me with a tiny picture? :rofl:

I must be seriously getting under your skin.

Actually, either you are lying and were an idiot about Connery, or you should be even more embarrassed about this "ploy".

Either way, I win. :good4u:

The fact that the avatar is small led to your confusion. You obviously hunted around for hours to find the original and were still fooled. The fact that you performed that hunt after finding out that Connery is half-Irish proves that you did so trying desperately to be right.

I play my stalkers well. :)

The fact that the avatar is small led to your confusion. You obviously hunted around for hours to find the original and were still fooled. The fact that you performed that hunt after finding out that Connery is half-Irish proves that you did so trying desperately to be right.

I play my stalkers well. :)

I did a google search for Sean Connery, his pics came up and thats one of them.

The fact that you planned this out and went to this elaborate effort to try and embarrass me is hilarious.

But it remains to be seen whether you actually did that or not. I still believe you are trying to save face for your choice.

As for my trying to be right, let me know when you try to be wrong? lmao

I have no problem using Google in a debate or argument.

Back