Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

I'll post yours on April 1.

If you had my picture. It would be better online than in the place you usually keep it. It is a bit unnerving to hear you keep my picture taped above your bed. :pke:

The point of Soc's statement was that you put up a picture of a well known scotsman on St Patrick's Day. The obscure fact that his father is of irish descent seems an odd reason to pick Connery.

If you had my picture. It would be better online than in the place you usually keep it. It is a bit unnerving to hear you keep my picture taped above your bed. :pke:

The point of Soc's statement was that you put up a picture of a well known scotsman on St Patrick's Day. The obscure fact that his father is of irish descent seems an odd reason to pick Connery.

Not only does he claim to be a Scot, the picture that Southernmoron uses shows him in a Kilt from Scotland and the flag of Scotland. Very Irish picture there. If he had a bottle of Famous Grouse it might make the picture that much more Scottish. If you want to put up an avatar of an Irishman you could find of picture of Michael Collins, the Big Fella was Irish, Connery is Scotsman through and through.

LOL You dummies its not even Connery. This is Connery:
Sean%20Connery%20Kilt2.jpg

:lol:

Asa matter of fact, if you do a Google search for Sean Connery Pictures, the one you are using is there.

And it is a picture of Sir Sean Connery at the Tartan Day Celebration in Washington DC. Which makes its use on St Patrick's Day even funnier.

You fool, just like the guy who posted it. But he's got two dingles on his cod, and Connery has three. :cof1:

Are you actually trying to now claim that the picture in your avatar isn't Sir Sean Connery?

:rofl:

That is just pitiful, even for you.

Plus the guy has a medal around his neck. They are two different guys.

This Scot-Irish played you both for the fools that you both are. :cof1:

Plus the guy has a medal around his neck. They are two different guys.

This Scot-Irish played you both for the fools that you both are. :cof1:

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/celebrity-pictures-sean-connery-shkirt-public.jpg

You idiot, do you actually think Connery has only worn his tartan kilt once?

You put up a pic of Sir Sean Connery for St Patricks Day, then tried to play it off as "his father was of irish descent". And now you are trying to claim it isn't Connery at all.

You are simply a liar and a coward.

Congrats on his father being irish. Connery claims to be scottish.

And if you want to get all huffy when people point out the inaccuracies in SM's posts (however nitty they may be), then you need to do the same when SM gets all nitty on people's posts.

Other than that, try making a contribution to the debates instead of just throwing out snippy remarks.

You are like a bad, bad case of herpes Solitary. You NEVER go away.

You don't want to point out inaccuracies. You want to be RIGHT! Every time, all the time, and especially at the expense of SM who've you appointed yourself chief ankle biter and pain in the ass.

I think you have a man crush on SM. This isn't just ridiculoous, it's damn fine psychotic entertainment!

Round and round and round he goes. Where he stops, nobody knows!

Stuff it. If you get to wax hysterical all day long here, I will do as I please as well. Don't like it? Write your Congressman! That will get you heard alright you fluff!

You are like a bad, bad case of herpes Solitary. You NEVER go away.

You don't want to point out inaccuracies. You want to be RIGHT! Every time, all the time, and especially at the expense of SM who've you appointed yourself chief ankle biter and pain in the ass.

I think you have a man crush on SM. This isn't just ridiculoous, it's damn fine psychotic entertainment!

Round and round and round he goes. Where he stops, nobody knows!

Stuff it. If you get to wax hysterical all day long here, I will do as I please as well. Don't like it? Write your Congressman! That will get you heard alright you fluff!

Oh my, I have angered SM's cheerleader.

Look, I argue on a few topics with SM. I discuss other topics, but only SM continues a topic on and on and on and on. According to you and SM, the fact that I do not quit is a sign I am after him. And yet, the fact that he does not quit means nothing??

lmao

Too funny.

LMAO. I knew you'd think that was Connery but wouldn't know he was half Irish. I found the other pic with the Sottish flag in the background and you never even saw that. :cof1:

LMAO. I knew you'd think that was Connery but wouldn't know he was half Irish. I found the other pic with the Sottish flag in the background and you never even saw that. :cof1:

Bullshit. That pic is Connery. If you check the link I posted it is of Connery with only two tassles on his cod thing, and a medal on.

Now you want to say that you loaded that avatar with the expressed plan of getting to me? More lies don't help.

Dude, its a made-up photo to look like Connery. Same pose, identical outfit, but they stuck a flag behind him. You've been pwnd.

celebrity-pictures-sean-connery-shkirt-public.jpg

Sir_Sean_Connery_wearing_Scottish_kilt.jpg

Connery has slightly more hair, his eyes are narrower, the gold cord sits on top of the red ribbon differently, the impostor's jacket is slightly longer on the right side...

Its a very carefully done ruse, but its still a ruse. :cof1:

Both SocTeaser and especially Winterborn PWND!

Back