Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

All this talk about negative rep points. What happened to being appreciative someone is thinking about you?

While I wouldn't say I'm "appreciative", I definitely get a kick out of seeing how disloyal and the other gyno-gashes can't stop talking about me even when I'm gone all weekend.

They must have repped me a dozen times over the course of this past weekend.

Try as they might, their hatred for me runs so deep, they just can't get me out of their thoughts, and I find that hilarious.

While I wouldn't say I'm "appreciative", I definitely get a kick out of seeing how disloyal and the other gyno-gashes can't stop talking about me even when I'm gone all weekend.

Try as they might, their hatred for me runs so deep, they just can't get me out of their thoughts, and I find that hilarious.

I haven't been as blessed as you but I've received a few neg reps the last couple of days. :)

Well it's really quite simple, Mr. Blimpington...

We aren't ENTIRELY convinced how much this DOESN'T BOTHER YOU!, yet...

So far the evidence points to a contrary direction from what you're trying to feed everyone. :readit:

Imagine that! Zap trying to feed anybody beside himself!

"History in the Making"

sorry Darius.... :eek:

Yeah that's why he repeated a mundane task 290 times, because he's having fun.

Soc's gone postal, and its because he got his ass kicked and embarrassed himself at admitting on a public message board that his wife licks his anus.
Not embarassed, didn't get my ass kicked, made you whine to everyone on this board when you pretend that Rep doesn't matter. I bet if we looked you get rep from a very select group of people and that you ALL rep eachother so you can feel so important and smart. Anyway it was fun to watch you whine like a little bitch about your precious rep, and I got to read whines others didn't, so I got extra joy from it.

Not embarassed, didn't get my ass kicked, made you whine to everyone on this board when you pretend that Rep doesn't matter. I bet if we looked you get rep from a very select group of people and that you ALL rep eachother so you can feel so important and smart. Anyway it was fun to watch you whine like a little bitch about your precious rep, and I got to read whines others didn't, so I got extra joy from it.

I thought his whining was hilarious in light of the fact he had neg repped me. Well done, Soc.

Oh you're embarrassed, and the fact that you went on an extended hissy fit shows that you got your ass kicked.

Do you feel better now after a cry and a good sleepy? :)

Oh you're embarrassed, and the fact that you went on an extended hissy fit shows that you got your ass kicked.

Do you feel better now after a cry and a good sleepy? :)

Do you feel better having lied about repping me?

I said prove it, not repeat it.
God I HATE that you have Sean Connery as your avatar now. You are NOTHING like Sean Connery and IF you were you would be too proud to put his picture up as your avatar. You aren't man enough to hold his jock while he showers. He would NEVER whine.

"Losers always whine about their best! Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

God I HATE that you have Sean Connery as your avatar now. You are NOTHING like Sean Connery and IF you were you would be too proud to put his picture up as your avatar. You aren't man enough to hold his jock while he showers. He would NEVER whine.

"Losers always whine about their best! Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."
Your hatred gives me great strength; your whining gives me great pleasure. Happy St. Patrick's day from the Southern Highlands. :clink:

Blue%20Ridge%20Mountains%20vista%20-low%20ACVB_large.jpg

Back