Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

Hey TuTu Moron if you actually READ the post below yours you would have seen that RS's use of the word queer did not imply homosexuality, but deviation from normal sex practices. Oral sex is a normal sex practice which SM decries as wrong and abnormal and it is NOT. If you can't read don't post. You don't add much to the discussion.

You certainly have her nailed and I mean that in a pejorative sense but not a sexual sense.

SocPussy neg reped me 53 times in a row for a total of 63,600 points. And he claimes to be a Libertarian. More like Libertardian. :lol:

SocPussy neg reped me 53 times in a row for a total of 63,600 points. And he claimes to be a Libertarian. More like Libertardian. :lol:

Whines the guy who neg repped me three times in three days.

You're just as big a crybaby as anyone on these board.

When you going to change your name to SouthernGirlieMan?

Whines the guy who neg repped me three times in three days.

You're just as big a crybaby as anyone on these board.

When you going to change your name to SouthernGirlieMan?

I follow the same rep rules as everyone else, Zippy. And I give you a legitimate reason, not simply "because I can".

I follow the same rep rules as everyone else, Zippy. And I give you a legitimate reason, not simply "because I can".

Can't win the debate out front where everyone can read your idiocy, so you've resorted to the neg rep attack, eh?

Make that FOUR times in THREE days the GirlieMan has neg repped me.

Back