Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

Can't win the debate out front where everyone can read your idiocy, so you've resorted to the neg rep attack, eh?

Make that FOUR times in THREE days the GirlieMan has neg repped me.

I've destroyed you in every debate, Zippy. Feel free to make my notes to you public. :)

I've destroyed you in every debate, Zippy. Feel free to make my notes to you public. :)

I am quite sure that the same infantile brain that tells you it's okay to lie to your local Government all in the name of a few dollars tells you you've won every debate you've ever been in...how else can you continue the delusion that you are a "Man"?

SouthernMan a.k.a. "The Great Debater"...he's got a mind like a steel trap...

RUSTED SHUT!

Oh no he didn't!:eek3:

Looks like SocPussy's been busy. He gave me 237 neg reps last night. His wife must have been licking his **** for him to be that energetic. Together with the 53 from yesterday the total is 290. :cof1:

He's stated that he will neg rep me for every post that I make on this thread, and obvious indicator that he's lost the debate so is abusing his moderator privileges to try and make me shut up.

Looks like SocPussy's been busy. He gave me 237 neg reps last night. His wife must have been licking his **** for him to be that energetic. Together with the 53 from yesterday the total is 290. :cof1:

He's stated that he will neg rep me for every post that I make on this thread, and obvious indicator that he's lost the debate so is abusing his moderator privileges to try and make me shut up.

He didn't lose the debate. You got smacked like you do every time this topic comes up.

He is just fuckin with you. You started your typical shit and he is having fun with you now.

It has no more meaning than do the rep points.

Yeah that's why he repeated a mundane task 290 times, because he's having fun.

Soc's gone postal, and its because he got his ass kicked and embarrassed himself at admitting on a public message board that his wife licks his anus.

Soc's gone postal, and its because he got his ass kicked and embarrassed himself at admitting on a public message board that his wife licks his anus.

His effort is minimal. And watching an internet toughguy whine like a child about the rep points is probably worth it to him.

He admitted what he and his wife do. No shame in that. Two people enjoying themselves and not hurting anyone else.

You see SM, thats what you don't get. It doesn't effect you one way or another. As long as the participants are consenting adults, you shouldn't care what they do.

And your "its immoral, unnatural, and unhealthy" argument has been destroyed numerous times.

My neg rep to your last post was identical to most of Soc's and took three mouse clicks, 5 keystrokes then two more mouse clicks. Multiplied by 290 times that's a hell of a lot of effort for something that means nothing. :lol:

My neg rep to your last post was identical to most of Soc's and took three mouse clicks, 5 keystrokes then two more mouse clicks. Multiplied by 290 times that's a hell of a lot of effort for something that means nothing. :lol:

So I guess you are saying you put a lot of effort into the 4 neg reps you sent me over the last few days? :rofl:

I notice you try and find ways to say you have won a debate. If someone insults you, you claim you have won. If someone gives you too many neg reps, you claim you have won.

Funny how the actual debates show different things.

Thanks for explaining why disloyal has neg repped me hundreds of times in the past week.

She's done it because she's gotten her ass kicked by ME over and over and she's finally gone round the bend!

Thanks for explaining why disloyal has neg repped me hundreds of times in the past week.

She's done it because she's gotten her ass kicked by ME over and over and she's finally gone round the bend!

Yep Zappy. I say whatever makes you feel the LUV, beside a triple cheeseburger that is!!!

Smiley_Face.gif

only one rep per idiot per day unless you are a moderator.

STOP LYING. STOP WHINING.

ANOTHER SouthernMan lie?!?

Say it ain't so!!

Here's just ONE example...

Neg Rep Points...Burn of the century...03-12-2010 02:02 PM...usaloyal2theend...Burn of the Century!!!! Hahahaaaaaaa!

Neg Rep Points...Do away...03-12-2010 10:30 AM...usaloyal2theend...

TWO times in 3 1/2 hours by ONE PERSON. One hate filled person.

Last edited:

Say it ain't so!!

Neg Rep Points...Burn of the century...03-12-2010 02:02 PM...usaloyal2theend...Burn of the Century!!!! Hahahaaaaaaa!

Ahhhhh! Thanks Zap! I feel better already!!!!

So have you hung the feedbag yet today ya big ol ASS???

Feedbag.JPG

Say it ain't so!!

Ahhh yes, I point out that he is lying and the gutless southernsissyboyman neg reps me and calls me a liar. I suggest he checks with the board admin...I asked Damo and I WAS RIGHT.

Ahhh yes, I point out that he is lying and the gutless southernsissyboyman neg reps me and calls me a liar. I suggest he checks with the board admin...I asked Damo and I WAS RIGHT.

But, But, But, But!!!!!

This doesn't B-O-T-H-E-R you....

REMEMBER STUPID ?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back