Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

Your hatred gives me great strength; your whining gives me great pleasure. Happy St. Patrick's day from the Southern Highlands. :clink:
Ahhh I see, Sean Connery and St Patrick's Day. I was wondering what all those buttons saying "kiss me I'm Scottish" were all about. Moron.

Yeah the fact that he actually is Irish means nothing. :palm:

That he identifies himself as scottish, was born in Scotland, and has a tattoo on his arm that says "Scotland Forever" are things you apparently want to ignore.

From his own website:

"Throughout his life, Sir Sean Connery has been an ardent supporter of Scotland. While it is generally accepted that his support of Scotland's independence and the Scottish National Party delayed his knighthood for many years, his commitment to Scotland has never wavered. Politics in the United Kingdom often has more intrigue than a James Bond plot. While Scotland is not yet independent, she does have a new parliament. Sir Sean campaigned hard for the yes vote during the Scottish Referendum that created the new Scottish Parliament. He believes firmly that the Scottish Parliament will grow in power and that Scotland will be independent within his lifetime."

Jeez, the man wrote an autobiography and called it "Being a Scot".

SocTeaser pwned. :)

Pssssst!!!!!

Solitary is going to be yipping at your heels until you acknowledge him.

Give a dog a bone would'ja?

And uh Socrtease? You can go on and on about me being SM's best buddy! I give you permission, k?

dog-toothygrin.jpg

That he identifies himself as scottish, was born in Scotland, and has a tattoo on his arm that says "Scotland Forever" are things you apparently want to ignore.

From his own website:

"Throughout his life, Sir Sean Connery has been an ardent supporter of Scotland. While it is generally accepted that his support of Scotland's independence and the Scottish National Party delayed his knighthood for many years, his commitment to Scotland has never wavered. Politics in the United Kingdom often has more intrigue than a James Bond plot. While Scotland is not yet independent, she does have a new parliament. Sir Sean campaigned hard for the yes vote during the Scottish Referendum that created the new Scottish Parliament. He believes firmly that the Scottish Parliament will grow in power and that Scotland will be independent within his lifetime."

Jeez, the man wrote an autobiography and called it "Being a Scot".

So effing what? He is of Irish descent because his father is, ya dork. Good for him for wanting to claim the Scot side and call it his own. The Scots are a fine breed as well.

Thomas Sean Connery was born in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh to Euphemia "Effie" (born Maclean), a cleaning woman, and Joseph Connery, a factory worker and lorry driver.[6] His father was a Roman Catholic of Irish descent with roots in County Wexford

Jesus H. Christ! You'd argue the rate grass grows if it meant seeing your thoughts in type!

The fact is that most of us Mics are so mixed up, having been scattered, abused by, and fighting the Brits for so long. Even the names can't be used to differentiate between the two tribes. Here's a little tidbit to demonstrate:
...it is complete and utter nonsense that Mac and Mc indicate Scottish or Irish origins. They are both EXACTLY the same word, the Mc is actually the abbreviated form of Mac...
http://www.scottishhistory.com/articles/misc/macvsmc.html

So effing what? He is of Irish descent because his father is, ya dork. Good for him for wanting to claim the Scot side and call it his own. The Scots are a fine breed as well.

Thomas Sean Connery was born in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh to Euphemia "Effie" (born Maclean), a cleaning woman, and Joseph Connery, a factory worker and lorry driver.[6] His father was a Roman Catholic of Irish descent with roots in County Wexford

Jesus H. Christ! You'd argue the rate grass grows if it meant seeing your thoughts in type!

Congrats on his father being irish. Connery claims to be scottish.

And if you want to get all huffy when people point out the inaccuracies in SM's posts (however nitty they may be), then you need to do the same when SM gets all nitty on people's posts.

Other than that, try making a contribution to the debates instead of just throwing out snippy remarks.

Back