Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

with all due respect, SM's oral sex belief will always remain his belief. i don't believe in his belief. but he is entitled to his belief.

i've been given head recently, and it was fucking fantastic. and that is my belief.

with all due respect, SM's oral sex belief will always remain his belief. i don't believe in his belief. but he is entitled to his belief.

i've been given head recently, and it was fucking fantastic. and that is my belief.
I agree with you Yurt, on ALL counts. But his belief goes beyond just HIS belief. No persons right should be denied because of their sexual practices unless they involve non-consensual sex. Beyond that a persons sexual activity is there own and is between them, their partner(s) and whatever god they choose,

I agree with you Yurt, on ALL counts. But his belief goes beyond just HIS belief. No persons right should be denied because of their sexual practices unless they involve non-consensual sex. Beyond that a persons sexual activity is there own and is between them, their partner(s) and whatever god they choose,

"between them, their partner(s) and whatever god they choose"

Hmmm, sounds awfully close to a 3-some. :D

Awesome. Soc is using his moderator privileges to neg rep me multiple times, clearly indicating that I have destroyed him in debate. :lol:

Awesome. Soc is using his moderator privileges to neg rep me multiple times, clearly indicating that I have destroyed him in debate. :lol:

Destroyed him in debate? Are you that delusional?

You have been smacked around so many times on this topic that its laughable.

No I am repeatedly neg repping you because you were being a pussy about my rep power not going down and accusing me or adding to my rep, which would do nothing for my rep power. You are the pussy, and only you think you have won this debate.

Back