Why Has Everyone Forgotten the Four Letter Word that Ruined America: Bush?

Bush ruined the country and they're blind to Obama following in Bush's footsteps at every turn.....Tarp, taxes, war....etc......lefty hypocrisy boggles the mind....

So your only objection to Obama is that he's too much like Bush?

Let me guess...You voted Republican because your head is so firmly planted up your ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view?

That's sad, but it's also indicative of why liberals are more intelligent than others.

they are? cite.

Here's some required reading for ya:

Of course, without 9/11 we wouldn't have had two unnecessary wars funded by China as well as tax cuts for the rich. Then there's that pesky drug program for seniors, again unnecessary and again financed by the Chinese, that drug us down even deeper. And I haven't gotten into the greed-induced housing crisis! But I'm sure that's been well-worn on here too with more of your inane talking points, hasn't it?

Fact:

1) About two thirds of the Bush tax cuts went to the low and middle income families... which is why the 2010 Obama tax cuts went into place.
2) Unemployment is higher under Obama and has remained high despite his bailout packages
3) The drug bill is miniscule (although it should be killed) in comparison to the monstrosity created by Obama with Obama care.
4) In less than four years Obama has added over $4 Trillion to our nations debt and we have little to show for it
5) The Housing crisis can spread the blame among many, Reps/Dems/Wall St/ Lenders/Borrowers.... all played their part in that fiasco.

Bush was horrid fiscally, Obama is worse.

Fact:

1) About two thirds of the Bush tax cuts went to the low and middle income families... which is why the 2010 Obama tax cuts went into place.
2) Unemployment is higher under Obama and has remained high despite his bailout packages
3) The drug bill is miniscule (although it should be killed) in comparison to the monstrosity created by Obama with Obama care.
4) In less than four years Obama has added over $4 Trillion to our nations debt and we have little to show for it
5) The Housing crisis can spread the blame among many, Reps/Dems/Wall St/ Lenders/Borrowers.... all played their part in that fiasco.

Bush was horrid fiscally, Obama is worse.

Actually, we have a lot to show for it, we didn't go Greece.

Actually, we have a lot to show for it, we didn't go Greece.

LOL... we are sprinting down the same path as Greece. Even with the financial crisis of 2008, we were not in as bad a shape as Greece, but Obama has has heading in that same direction. His whole 'more money for public unions' crap is the same type of shit that got Greece into their mess. The 'keep throwing money at the problems and hope they don't blow up on my watch' is insane. It is irresponsible. It is Bush 'fiscal responsibility' on crack.

Question?

BLAME+BUSH,+BUCK+STOPS+HERE,+OBAMA+CARTOONS,+TOTUSBLOG.jpg

bush-idiots-argue-4.jpg

Yeah.....seven years of low unemployment averaging about 4.5%, and a stable, growing economy, all in spite of the worst terror attack the country
has ever suffered...........man,...don't know how we suffered through it all.....

Yes, and then the bubble burst and the two wars have cost us, dearly! And we are still paying the heavy price.

Yeah.....seven years of low unemployment averaging about 4.5%, and a stable, growing economy, all in spite of the worst terror attack the country
has ever suffered...........man,...don't know how we suffered through it all.....

The economy crashed on his watch, bravs. Just a reminder there.

As to the OP, Bush was reckless w/ his foreign policy, and negligent w/ his domestic policy. He really never should have been more than a 1-termer, if that. By giving him 2 terms, America gave itself a pretty big hole to dig out of....

LOL... we are sprinting down the same path as Greece. Even with the financial crisis of 2008, we were not in as bad a shape as Greece, but Obama has has heading in that same direction. His whole 'more money for public unions' crap is the same type of shit that got Greece into their mess. The 'keep throwing money at the problems and hope they don't blow up on my watch' is insane. It is irresponsible. It is Bush 'fiscal responsibility' on crack.

Yeah, blame the unions, easy out...

Because the five letter word that followed him .. OBAMA .. has proven to be not much better .. and in some cases even worse.

The economy crashed on his watch, bravs. Just a reminder there.

It also crashed on the watch of the Pelosi led House and the Reid led Senate.

As to the OP, Bush was reckless w/ his foreign policy, and negligent w/ his domestic policy. He really never should have been more than a 1-termer, if that. By giving him 2 terms, America gave itself a pretty big hole to dig out of....

On that I agree. Unfortunately the Dems chose to run Kerry. Someone with worse grades than Bush who had the charisma and leadership skills of a stick.

Conversly, how will blaming Obama for Bush's fuck ups help move us forward?

Who is blaming Obama for Bush's mistakes?

People are blaming Obama for HIS mistakes and for HIS inability to get things working. You see, at some point a leader actually has to LEAD.

Because the five letter word that followed him .. OBAMA .. has proven to be not much better .. and in some cases even worse.

Dude, kudos to you for big balls and saying what you really think and all.

Quick question though, aside from the intellegence gap, who would really make a better BushIII, Obama or Romney?

Given four years of Romney (God forbid) I think one would look back at Obama's time and NOT see Bush III, but rather very stark differences, especially considering the doorways Bush II bulldozed (and Obama to my eternal regret left open).

Last edited:
Yeah, blame the unions, easy out...

I am not blaming them... I am saying that throwing more money at them is not a solution. There is no reason for the Fed to be bailing out the States in such a manner this time. Stop gaps were necessary in 2009. I don't like the approach of many of them as I think the money could have been spent more wisely.

Keynesian economics works IF you apply it correctly. Throwing money at the unions while playing on the sympathy of the public is not a solution. Saying 'we need to fund our front line police, firefighters, teachers etc... ' sounds great... but that doesn't make it a solution to our economic woes.

Dude, kudos to you for big balls and saying what you really think and all.

Quick question though, aside from the intellegence gap, who would really make a better BushIII, Obama or Romney?

Given four years or Romney (God forbid) I think one would look back at Obama's time and NOT see Bush III, but rather very stark differences, especially considering the doorways Bush II bulldozed (and Obama to my eternal regret left open).

If that is how you feel... take a good hard look at Johnson. You may like what you find.

Who is blaming Obama for Bush's mistakes?

People are blaming Obama for HIS mistakes and for HIS inability to get things working. You see, at some point a leader actually has to LEAD.

Then blame him for his actual mistakes. YOU may not be guilty of this, but it is incredibly common to saddle Obama directly with things done by Bush, such as the TARP.
Look at any post by Granule, Bravo, any rant by Lush Windbag, Hannity, O'Reily, Fox news et al, etc. to see WHO is blaming Obama. To deny such is occuring seems to me to just be more of your stock in trade. Be the giant you could be, admit the reality.

Back