Why hasn't bar stool Billy called out Godless America as Legion Troll?

You guys are way behind I knew it since day 1. That said I always never minded legion like some others did

Legion has obvious tells that is only clear to the discerning eye. Everyone no matter how careful they are has a specific writing pattern. This was how I determined that Darla and Rune were cheating at Werewolf and sharing accounts. Basically I am smarter than most here and I don’t need to look at Legions ISP to do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys are way behind I knew it since day 1. That said I always never minded legion like some others did

Yea but you’re a psychopath. You don’t mind children getting shot. Using yourself as an example does not set the bar high. Some people are not annoyed by screeching fingers down a chalkboard. Most are.

Legion has obvious tells that is only clear to the discerning eye. Everyone no matter how careful they are has a specific writing pattern. This was how I determined that Darla and Rune were cheating at Werewolf and sharing accounts. Basically I am smarter than most here and I don’t need to look at Legions ISP to do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don't have to be a genius to see his URL links are always in italics and non-clickable!

I don't mind him, I just like watching him squirm when called out on it. When he spazzes out and starts deleting posts, I laugh all the harder.

ROFL!!

Obsessing over a poster deleting posts...

Yet ANOTHER common Yurt practice

Back