Why hasn't bar stool Billy called out Godless America as Legion Troll?

He's referring to the post about people being banned... "Members banned from this thread: Chuck and Nancy, Threedee, blackascoal, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Covfefe, Rune, Althea, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, domer76, The Sage of Main Street, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, soiled knickers, Silver Buzzard, BillyB, floridafan, squared, Zippity Doo Da and Jenniel"

They weren't banned by archives, dummy.

He's referring to the post about people being banned... "Members banned from this thread: Chuck and Nancy, Threedee, blackascoal, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Covfefe, Rune, Althea, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, domer76, The Sage of Main Street, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, soiled knickers, Silver Buzzard, BillyB, floridafan, squared, Zippity Doo Da and Jenniel"

What is the history of Legion?

What is the history of Legion?
He has been around various guises for ages and tends to swap political personas, currently he is right wing. Strange beggar, undoubtedly has some kind of psychological problem. Maybe Aspergers or autism, who knows.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

????.....which ones of the list of banned posters was Legion, then?.....

????.....which ones of the list of banned posters was Legion, then?.....

<sigh> Follow along, dummy.

1. Archives commented on how many posters are threadbanned on various threads.

2. Archives gave an example of numerous people banned on a single thread: "Members banned from this thread: Chuck and Nancy, Threedee, blackascoal, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Covfefe, Rune, Althea, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, domer76, The Sage of Main Street, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, soiled knickers, Silver Buzzard, BillyB, floridafan, squared, Zippity Doo Da and Jenniel"

3. Billy responded "And a new generation of JPP is introduced to Legion", referencing Legion's practice of threadbanning numerous people.

4. Here is an example of one of those threads: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...of-speech-is-genocide&highlight=Bless+America

Legion is Legion. Archives is Archives. They are not the same poster.

Q.E.D. I hope it sinks in this time.

<sigh> Follow along, dummy.

1. Archives commented on how many posters are threadbanned on various threads.

2. Archives gave an example of numerous people banned on a single thread: "Members banned from this thread: Chuck and Nancy, Threedee, blackascoal, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Covfefe, Rune, Althea, Buckly J. Ewer, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, domer76, The Sage of Main Street, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, soiled knickers, Silver Buzzard, BillyB, floridafan, squared, Zippity Doo Da and Jenniel"

3. Billy responded "And a new generation of JPP is introduced to Legion", referencing Legion's practice of threadbanning numerous people.

4. Here is an example of one of those threads: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...of-speech-is-genocide&highlight=Bless+America

Legion is Legion. Archives is Archives. They are not the same poster.

Q.E.D. I hope it sinks in this time.
not nearly so much as that rock must have sunk into your skull.....your "logic" above makes an extreme 180 degree turn after #4, where you should have concluded "Legion is archives"....

not nearly so much as that rock must have sunk into your skull.....your "logic" above makes an extreme 180 degree turn after #4, where you should have concluded "Legion is archives"....

You believe Legion would start several different threads and make a number of posts criticizing himself for banning himself, and I'm the one with rocks in my head? If ^ is your example of logical follow through, then you are a colossal idiot

You believe Legion would start several different threads and make a number of posts criticizing himself for banning himself, and I'm the one with rocks in my head? If ^ is your example of logical follow through, then you are a colossal idiot
Yes, PMP is a colossal idiot

Back