Why I support the death penalty

Why is the height of the gallows at all relevant?

I have absolutely no idea. Brent seems to have an obsession with the height of the object from which he hangs people. IE "Hange em from the highest tree!"

However, the 200 foot gallows remark was honestly a bit bizarre and surreal, moreso than is usual for Brent.

Why is the height of the gallows at all relevant?
I think it makes it so their head pops off if you lengthen the rope. A 200 Ft gallows and a 2 ft rope wouldn't be spectacular at all. However a 200 Ft gallows with a 150 Ft rope would give it good speed, decapitation, then body splatter at the end.

I think it makes it so their head pops off if you lengthen the rope. A 200 Ft gallows and a 2 ft rope wouldn't be spectacular at all. However a 200 Ft gallows with a 150 Ft rope would give it good speed, decapitation, then body splatter at the end.

I didn't realize you worked as a hangman in college.

Last edited:

BINGO.

:mad:

Back