Why is evince banned from so many threads

I've never banned anyone from a thread, but if I were going to Desh would have been a likely candidate, mostly because five misspelled words talking about conservatives with testicles in their mouths in the most vulgar way possible was never a political argument.

Don't get me wrong. I liked Desh. She was entertaining. She honestly believed that all the spiders counted at the bottom were folks watching the debates with rapt attention and that she was making a difference by posting on sites like this one. Personally I think foul mouthed insults don't convince folks of much, but Desh was a True Believer in her popular appeal.

Trolling can often be an act in response to feeling repressed. One look at Morman undies and I feel bad for them.

Understandable. Being abused isn't an excuse to abuse others. Understanding why someone abuses is one step to minimizing abuse in society.

I've never banned anyone from a thread, but if I were going to Desh would have been a likely candidate, mostly because five misspelled words talking about conservatives with testicles in their mouths in the most vulgar way possible was never a political argument.

Don't get me wrong. I liked Desh. She was entertaining. She honestly believed that all the spiders counted at the bottom were folks watching the debates with rapt attention and that she was making a difference by posting on sites like this one. Personally I think foul mouthed insults don't convince folks of much, but Desh was a True Believer in her popular appeal.

Psychos are always interesting....from a distance. :)

Back