Why is obama even mounting a challenge

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
e110524_Pettpg-vertical.jpg

:awesome:

Legalisation of cannibus has lept forward under Obama.
Spying and the drug war are institutionalised. One will never end and the other not soon enough.
The captured suspected terrorists are still in Cuba, not here. Yes, they derserve trials etc.
Bailed out the banks, outright distorsion.
Extending the Bush tax cuts is a fail in my eyes but I didn't walk in his shoes.
Drilling is hardly Sarin's idea.
Created Obama's health plan. Romney only wrote a law that required a health plan. He did NOT write a plan.
Captured the arhitect of a ten year war of terror by the worlds last superpower causing near national bankruptcy after having already bankrupted the other superpower nation.
Oh, and it will not be a challenge.

Ironic that Yurtard thinks the incumbent is the one "mounting a challenge".

Another Yurt fail.

what worries me most about the 2012 election is that the Democrats might nominate someone besides Obama......

No, they are still convinced that he is unbeatable, that the movement that got him there is still hale and working on all cylinders. They think that the current sad growth will be enough to convince people to "stay the course" like Reagan. And that is certainly possible. What I see happening is a regular tide-flow, each side reaching a peak then an ebb...

The question I ask is, "Which side will be peaking in the three weeks before and into election night?"

In McCain's case they reached an early peak then lost it when Bush came out and basically announced an economic collapse....

No, they are still convinced that he is unbeatable, that the movement that got him there is still hale and working on all cylinders. They think that the current sad growth will be enough to convince people to "stay the course" like Reagan. And that is certainly possible. What I see happening is a regular tide-flow, each side reaching a peak then an ebb...

The question I ask is, "Which side will be peaking in the three weeks before and into election night?"

In McCain's case they reached an early peak then lost it when Bush came out and basically announced an economic collapse....

of the current gop candidates....who do you think can beat obama? other than romney, who is unlikely to even get the nom, i don't see any of the current runners beating obama

of the current gop candidates....who do you think can beat obama? other than romney, who is unlikely to even get the nom, i don't see any of the current runners beating obama

I think that if the economy doesn't get better, and gods forbid it, if it gets worse.. that Obama is vulnerable to any of them. If the economy does get better, then it would take a huge change in political waters to beat him.

I think the bigger question is, outside of Johnson or Paul winning, what difference would it make?

I think that if the economy doesn't get better, and gods forbid it, if it gets worse.. that Obama is vulnerable to any of them. If the economy does get better, then it would take a huge change in political waters to beat him.

of the current crop....who do you think has the best chance? or is it too early to hazard a guess?

the way I look at it, unless he makes significant changes in the next two years, any of them would beat him.....

Back