Why is obama even mounting a challenge

I agree with most of what toppy posts. Why on earth would I lecture him?

On the other hand, I have only agreed with one thing you ever wrote and it wasn't about politics.

Thanks for admitting so readily that you are a partisan hack and nothing more. That was incredible self-pwnership.

Thanks for admitting you are a conservative attack dog with no argument or evidence. Very christian of you.

Oh really? LOL

Thanks for aligning yourself with Topspin, who cannot debate so makes personal attacks against a person's education, wealth, and home, all of which you are lacking.

Oh really? LOL

Thanks for aligning yourself with Topspin, who cannot debate so makes personal attacks against a person's education, wealth, and home, all of which you are lacking.

Thanks for admitting you are a conservative attack dog with no argument or evidence.

e110524_Pettpg-vertical.jpg

:awesome:

Isn't that what Clinton did that made Repelicans hate him with such irrationality? He co-opted their agenda? LOL

I'm gonna guess it wouldn't make a difference.

I heard libertarians ask the same stupid question that they throw out there as a rhetorical question. Well based on what happened after the 2000 election....It makes a hello of a difference but don't worry about it, some inept and irrelevent Libertarians not going to get elected.

I heard libertarians ask the same stupid question that they throw out there as a rhetorical question. Well based on what happened after the 2000 election....It makes a hello of a difference but don't worry about it, some inept and irrelevent Libertarians not going to get elected.

Well that's probably because Libertarians aren't irrelevent or inept.

Back