Why leftism/leftards are doomed.

Matt Dillon

Semolina comes from wheat
They are incapable of admitting when they're wrong. That is a seriously fatal flaw.

Natural selection will do them in. Not being able to learn from your mistakes is not learning. :dunno:

Never admitting you're wrong and not ever trying anything new is what-?

Stupid, if you ask me. :dunno:

They are incapable of admitting when they're wrong. That is a seriously fatal flaw.

Natural selection will do them in. Not being able to learn from your mistakes is not learning. :dunno:

Sadly leftists have done everything they can to prevent natural selection from doing its job. I once had wood stove that actually had the words "hot when in use" embedded into the stove. Anyone not smart enough to know a working stove is hot should be removed through natural selection. Its become everyone else's job to protect idiots from themselves.

The left can't admit they are wrong because they lack self awareness. Reading the posts of leftists on this site proves my point. They will say whatever is politically expedient in the moment even if it contradicts things they have said in the past or will say in the future and if you point that out to them, they deny it. That is how they can be intolerant while simultaneously whining that everyone else is intolerant and the hypocrisy is entirely lost on them.

Sadly leftists have done everything they can to prevent natural selection from doing its job. I once had wood stove that actually had the words "hot when in use" embedded into the stove. Anyone not smart enough to know a working stove is hot should be removed through natural selection. Its become everyone else's job to protect idiots from themselves.

The left can't admit they are wrong because they lack self awareness. Reading the posts of leftists on this site proves my point. They will say whatever is politically expedient in the moment even if it contradicts things they have said in the past or will say in the future and if you point that out to them, they deny it. That is how they can be intolerant while simultaneously whining that everyone else is intolerant and the hypocrisy is entirely lost on them.

Worse yet, they hold the manufacturer of that wood stove responsible when some idiot burns himself on it.

Hypocrisy is rampant on the left.

they are doomed because the American Empire is doomed - and they are lazy, fat, and stupid. They will suffer the most when it all comes crashing down

Hmm... Conservatives have falling life expectancies, falling birth numbers, and rising infant mortality.

Sadly leftists have done everything they can to prevent natural selection from doing its job.

By working together in groups, and inventing new techniques to survive, we have been able to prove to natural selection we are the most fit.

You mean like admitting the election was stolen, Sheriff Woody?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Fuck you are a doofus,

By working together in groups, and inventing new techniques to survive, we have been able to prove to natural selection we are the most fit.

What was that latest "new technique" that was invented to help us survive? "Hot when in use" embedded in a wood burning stove? The fact that someone thought it needed to be there says we are far from being the most fit.

you mean the most fat

America is 5% of the population and uses 25% of the resources - poor Americans that smoke, over eat and have air-conditioning continue to cry about how they are poor

:bigthink:
I didn't realize that leftists were clinging to their internal combustion engines and refusing to try electric cars.

you mean the most fat

America is 5% of the population and uses 25% of the resources - poor Americans that smoke, over eat and have air-conditioning continue to cry about how they are poor

We produce most of our own resources so your numbers are misleading

:bigthink:
I didn't realize that leftists were clinging to their internal combustion engines and refusing to try electric cars.

Yeah California cant provide enough electricity now to their citizens but they will ban the same of ICEs and make everyone buy an EV and things will be just gum drops and rainbows. Un-funking-real.

We produce most of our own resources so your numbers are misleading

With less than 5 percent of world population, the U.S. uses one-third of the world's paper, a quarter of the world's oil, 23 percent of the coal, 27 percent of the aluminum, and 19 percent of the copper

regardless of who produces things, we are over consuming

The white demographic decline is largely attributable to its older age structure when compared to other race and ethnic groups. This leads to fewer births and more deaths relative to its population size.

Yeah California cant provide enough electricity now to their citizens but they will ban the same of ICEs and make everyone buy an EV and things will be just gum drops and rainbows. Un-funking-real.

I guess you just proved that leftists are willing to try something new and that makes Matt's statement false.

Yeah, are Democrats the ones still obsessing about an election which was not stolen.

Are Democrats the ones claiming 1/6 wasn’t an insurrection?

Are Democrats the ones still obsessing over Hillary?

Are the Democrats still ignoring climate change?

But for some reason you think Democrats have the problem? :laugh:

I guess you just proved that leftists are willing to try something new and that makes Matt's statement false.

So they can't currently provide sufficient electricity to power their state but you think it's good that they are trying "something new" which will only make their situation worse? There arent adequate words to describe how fucked up that leftist logic is.

Back