Why leftism/leftards are doomed.

So they can't currently provide sufficient electricity to power their state but you think it's good that they are trying "something new" which will only make their situation worse? There arent adequate words to describe how fucked up that leftist logic is.

I guess you must proved Matt's statement is false.

What I proved is idiots (leftists) will require people in CA to buy EVs and will make people's live in CA miserable. The ultimate leftist goal.

You just proved that leftists will try something new in direct contradiction to Matt's claim. Thanks again. Keep up the good work.

They are incapable of admitting when they're wrong. That is a seriously fatal flaw.

Natural selection will do them in. Not being able to learn from your mistakes is not learning. :dunno:

Never admitting you're wrong and not ever trying anything new is what-?

Stupid, if you ask me. :dunno:

Like Trump’s Big Lie, right?

You just proved that leftists will try something new in direct contradiction to Matt's claim. Thanks again. Keep up the good work.

What good is trying "something new" if you know in advance it will make things worse? Only an idiot leftist would congratulate themselves for something some stupid. Keep up the good work.

EV's are not "something new." Battery powered cars have been around for well over a century. They predate ICE vehicles. They have repeatedly throughout that history proven failures in the marketplace, until today where radical Leftists and greentards in political power are forcing consumers to purchase them by eliminating any competition.

That is how the Left usually rolls. That is, the Left decides on something they want and think is good. Doesn't matter if it's been tried a hundred times before. They know without any proof This time for sure!

They are incapable of admitting when they're wrong. That is a seriously fatal flaw.

Natural selection will do them in. Not being able to learn from your mistakes is not learning. :dunno:

What a stupid thread. Nobody will ask you.

What the left does have going against it is that most of us on the left--

certainly not I, of course--

regard our stupidly written constitution with as much reverence as the braindead Reichtards do.

That disastrous document, however well-intentioned, bolsters up everything that's wrong with this nation.
It created the most inefficient form of government that this planet has ever seen
and as long as we stick with it, we'll never get past the clusterfuck that we're in now.

Sure this Revolution will collapse eventually, but not early enough to save America....it is already too late for that.

The WOKE are incoherent FantasyLand Creatures......this Revolution cant help but to end in catastrophe.

Sure this Revolution will collapse eventually, but not early enough to save America....it is already too late for that.

But not before it does a whole lot of harm and destruction that could have been avoided if sane people, not Leftists were running the show...

But not before it does a whole lot of harm and destruction that could have been avoided if sane people, not Leftists were running the show...

The Hell that is coming would have been avoided had Conservatives measured up.

They almost completely failed to fight, and even this deeply into this dark age mostly have not figured out what is going on.

Conservatives suffer from the same catastrophic mix of hubris and ignorance that the WOKE do...If they were going to measure up it would have happened a few decades ago.

I agree with Camille Paglia....you could see this disaster coming from a million miles away (the nineties at the latest), I warned you, I did my part.

Conservatives who imagine that their grandkids will give them a pass because they were on the right side are fucking delusional.

They failed, they barely tried....that gets charged.

More lies just when you claimed forest fires were caused by Jewish space lasers, Hillary's pizza basement and the "stolen" election. Lies are all the wing nuts have anymore.

As a Progressive (non-Utopian) I reel very comfortable calling out the failures of Conservatives just as I point out how my side the Left Liberals have completely failed as well. WOKE is not liberalism, it is its opposite, Anti-Liberal....it is tyranny on a suicide mission.

Most people who call themselves Left-Liberals have yet to figure this out.

What was that latest "new technique" that was invented to help us survive? "Hot when in use" embedded in a wood burning stove? The fact that someone thought it needed to be there says we are far from being the most fit.

You got that right! :laugh:

Back