Why most liberials don't ride motorcycles.

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Because no other machine we can have makes us feel more free than a motorcycle. May be liberials really do like motorcycles--because it is the only time we really feel free if your paying taxes and working. (on yea--most liberials don't work or porduce anything) To bad the feeling of freedom on a bike is a false high. But if false fredom is all we have--I guess I will ride forever. That is--unless the liberials get them banned.

LOL. Keep talking themajority. Your insight and brilliant theories are well appreciated.

Hey you left me off the list BB?

He's fishing for attention. The more I ignore him the more desperate he's getting for said attention I've noticed. Poor b@stard even started a thread dedicated to me today. Maybe I'll throw him a bone later on and respond to his tom foolery.

Nah.....there's some paint I want to watch dry later on.

No No.........

He's fishing for attention. The more I ignore him the more desperate he's getting for said attention I've noticed. Poor b@stard even started a thread dedicated to me today. Maybe I'll throw him a bone later on and respond to his tom foolery.

Nah.....there's some paint I want to watch dry later on.

not so bright one...you are the one who initiated for my response...ya had to place the stratigic BB when addressing another poster...get a clue already we all know your game...missy who loves 'HC' and we also know ya were not referring to Hugo Chavez...less ya would have spelled it out...:rolleyes:

Broken back ? Nope but i am getting about 3 lbs of titanium in there soon.

so--because of a bad back--you went from a motorcycle, that rides on smooth pavement wth plush suspension (I raced in the dirt myself), and now you have a horse to help your back.

Liberlism is a mental disorder--for sure.

so--because of a bad back--you went from a motorcycle, that rides on smooth pavement wth plush suspension (I raced in the dirt myself), and now you have a horse to help your back.

Liberlism is a mental disorder--for sure.

Nope would not won a hay burner, but I did ride one for years and it is much more of a freedom feeling than a bike.

free from gas stations too.

Back