Why Obama won the debate: Honesty

How can you ignore what Bain really is? Romney's biggest lie of all is about jobs. He is going to bring back jobs. What is he going to do, close all the factories he owns in China and reopen all the ones he closed here? Quite sorry, but it will be Obama who is doing the mopping.

why do you constantly ignore his job creations as governor?

Mostly because as Governor he was 47th in the nation. 46 governors did a better job than he did. Which is pretty sad considering that we are home to MIT, Harvard, Northeastern U, BU, Wentworth, Tufts, WPI, and at least 5 other engineering schools.

Obama should stick to the 47% talking point. If he goes after Bain, Romney will wipe the floor with him. He can kill so much time going through client company after client company, and then run a compare/contrast to every business Obama has ever been involved with politically (both housing and energy). Then just sit back and watch the fireworks.

It will be a different format he won't be able to "kill" time.

Mostly because as Governor he was 47th in the nation. 46 governors did a better job than he did. Which is pretty sad considering that we are home to MIT, Harvard, Northeastern U, BU, Wentworth, Tufts, WPI, and at least 5 other engineering schools.

considering what he started with, he did a great job. fact is, jobs were created under his watch. you can pretend that fact doesn't exist, but it only makes you an ignorant voter.

How can you ignore what Bain really is? Romney's biggest lie of all is about jobs. He is going to bring back jobs. What is he going to do, close all the factories he owns in China and reopen all the ones he closed here? Quite sorry, but it will be Obama who is doing the mopping.

STAPLES, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE THEM?!!?

Does the fact that he did so by lying about everything mean anything to you?

I don't suck the *ick of either of the two. So I can look at all this as it really is. Unlike you. (It appears)

And Obama is the biggest lier I've ever seen in my life in the white house. If you want to get the truth out of Obama, just believe the opposite of what he says.

I don't suck the *ick of either of the two. So I can look at all this as it really is. Unlike you. (It appears)

And Obama is the biggest lier I've ever seen in my life in the white house. If you want to get the truth out of Obama, just believe the opposite of what he says.

The facts disagree. Romney told far more lies. Check the OP, and no, I don't suck dicks either. You must be thinking of Tom.

Back