Why the disparity on prop 19 polls?

And here I thought the discussion was narrowed to mj; but you want to bring up all laws and fall back on the absolute black or white view defense.
Shades of gray appear to be lost on those with limited cognitive skills.

I thought better of you. tsk-tsk :palm:

Shades of gray are lost on me, because they don't exist (except in a box of crayons).

Shades of gray are lost on me, because they don't exist (except in a box of crayons).

OH really.
I'll try to remember that, for the next time you begin speaking of any thing that has to compromise or making excuses for behavior you agree with.

It's the most important vote in 50 years. Yes klansman like USpussy want to control people having more fun and getting more tale than him.
Of course people are going to be more open when they feel safe to talk about it. After all the gov uses ghestapo tactics to enforce prohibition.
Please look up the sting on Tommy Chong. Ashcroft then atty general spend millions to jail Tommy Chong for selling bongs. Come on talk to me about the deficit conservitards.

OH really.
I'll try to remember that, for the next time you begin speaking of any thing that has to compromise or making excuses for behavior you agree with.

That depends on what kind of compromise you mean. If its compromise politically, then yes, one must compromise to get things done, or nothing good will get done at all (but the black and white nature of the issues will still exist, nevertheless). If you mean personally, then I don't ever have to compromise if I don't want to.

That depends on what kind of compromise you mean. If its compromise politically, then yes, one must compromise to get things done, or nothing good will get done at all (but the black and white nature of the issues will still exist, nevertheless). If you mean personally, then I don't ever have to compromise if I don't want to.

I never said you had to compromise.
The discussion was about your inability to see anything but the black or white.

I wonder if the thought ever crossed your empty pinhead non-existent mind, that robopolls can't tell if they are talking to a 15-year-old?

And people can? It's a decent point, but you also highlight a problem with it, selection bias or error in selection.

Back