Why the "Far Right" is Rising in Europe and the U.S.

But you idiots gave BIDEN all that new power remember?

On what planet would he not use that power to save American Democracy
There is no democracy, Vincy. The United States was never a democracy. DON'T TRY TO RELABEL THE OLIGARCHY YOU WANT AS "DEMOCRACY".

Your premise is wrong. Biden isn’t anti America, that’s Trump, he trashes our country all the time. Every speech he talks of a failed America, which isn’t correct. We are stabilizing the world’s economies.
What the hell are YOU smoking, Phanty? DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT HATE AND VIOLENCE ON TRUMP!

No wonder Trump loves people like you, Lib Hater. A dumbass like you is most certainly a loser both on online and IRL. Is that why you hate your more successful brothers?
No wonder Trump loves people like you, Lib Hater. A dumbass like you is most certainly a loser both on online and IRL. Is that why you hate your more successful brothers?
So tell us CD, yourself being an anti Christian liberal like most if not all liberals (including my 3 brothers), are you happy with
being such a debby downer on having GOD being the entity that gave America our DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE? You know, the passage that says, 'We hold these truths to be self evident': That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their CREATOR with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

While I do walk in the footsteps of Jesus, I don't see where or how a liberal could possibly walk in the footsteps of Jesus, and or
honor and abide by the Declaration of Independence when you look at some of the left's actions taken from that list of anti American and anti Christian acts from that list I presented, and that certainly applies to my 3 liberal brothers as well.

Those belong to Congress.
The President is charged with upholding the law and protecting Constitution of the United States, and is Commander in Chief of the armed forces (including border patrol).

Congress has the authority to normalize naturalization laws. The President is charged with seeing to it that they are carried out.

Trump doesn't trash our country, it's just the opposite. What Trump does id to expose the 3 1/2 years of biden trashing our country in every way imaginable. Trump is right, America currently is a failed nation under the biden authoritarian regime. We are stabilizing the world's economies? LMFAO! You leftist globalists have no clue as to the world's economic stature, or just how bad and receding America's economy is under biden. STABILIZING ECONOMIES? WOW, nothing but a big LOL there.
Phanty is again being an idiot, trying to blame Democrat actions on Trump again.

^^^
Why Trump loves the poorly educated.

The US economy is doing great. My retirement portfolio is back up and climbing. The rest of the world is still lagging due to the pandemic.

GDP at purchaser's prices is the sum of gross value added by all resident producers in the economy plus any product taxes and minus any subsidies not included in the value of the products. It is calculated without making deductions for depreciation of fabricated assets or for depletion and degradation of natural resources. Data are in current U.S. dollars. Dollar figures for GDP are converted from domestic currencies using single year official exchange rates. For a few countries where the official exchange rate does not reflect the rate effectively applied to actual foreign exchange transactions, an alternative conversion factor is used.
  • U.S. gdp for 2022 was $25,439.70B, a 9.11% increase from 2021.
  • U.S. gdp for 2021 was $23,315.08B, a 10.71% increase from 2020.
  • U.S. gdp for 2020 was $21,060.47B, a 1.5% decline from 2019.
  • U.S. gdp for 2019 was $21,380.98B, a 4.13% increase from 2018.
GDP at purchaser's prices is the sum of gross value added by all resident producers in the economy plus any product taxes and minus any subsidies not included in the value of the products. It is calculated without making deductions for depreciation of fabricated assets or for depletion and degradation of natural resources. Data are in current U.S. dollars. Dollar figures for GDP are converted from domestic currencies using single year official exchange rates. For a few countries where the official exchange rate does not reflect the rate effectively applied to actual foreign exchange transactions, an alternative conversion factor is used.
  • World gdp for 2022 was $100,879.56B, a 3.84% increase from 2021.
  • World gdp for 2021 was $97,153.18B, a 13.93% increase from 2020.
  • World gdp for 2020 was $85,272.68B, a 2.85% decline from 2019.
  • World gdp for 2019 was $87,777.40B, a 1.43% increase from 2018.
America is in recovery? Have you checked out the polls of Americans that say we're in a total downward spin concerning our economy and concerning every other major issue facing American s writ large? No, we're in a failing economy, period.

America is in recovery? Have you checked out the polls of Americans that say we're in a total downward spin concerning our economy and concerning every other major issue facing American s writ large? No, we're in a failing economy, period.
It's more than polls.

The dollar has been devalued by 34% since Biden was installed (Source: Federal Reserve).
Fuel shortages caused by Biden's executive order (which has been mostly nullified since then, but the damage was done.

Real people are suffering. They are using what savings they have just for day to day expenses. People are already searching for a different currency.

The only thing that's growing significantly in the economy is government, which produces no wealth.

Yes for most Americans. For poorly educated losers like you, not so much. That's why you seek to violate your oath by overthrowing the US government and saluting Trump as President-for-Life.

So tell us CD, yourself being an anti Christian liberal like most if not all liberals (including my 3 brothers), are you happy with
being such a debby downer on having GOD being the entity that gave America our DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE? You know, the passage that says, 'We hold these truths to be self evident': That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their CREATOR with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

While I do walk in the footsteps of Jesus, I don't see where or how a liberal could possibly walk in the footsteps of Jesus, and or
honor and abide by the Declaration of Independence when you look at some of the left's actions taken from that list of anti American and anti Christian acts from that list I presented, and that certainly applies to my 3 liberal brothers as well.
You'll make a nice fat target in a line of goose-stepping MAGAts, Lib Hater. Wear your armband with pride!

8qyq1n.jpg

The Paris Accords was never a treaty. The President cannot arbitrarily impose a tariff.
in his treaty power yes he can.

here you are being a trumper but carrying a flag for dumb neocon anti constitutional internationalist fascist bullshit.

you're all for erodeing the power of the executive.

the constitution has its structure and words for a reason.

you don't value it.

do better.

in his treaty power yes he can.
The President has no authority to put any treaty into law.
here you are being a trumper but carrying a flag for dumb neocon anti constitutional internationalist fascist bullshit.
Buzzword fallacies. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!
you're all for erodeing the power of the executive.
I'm not, dumbass. YOU are ignoring the Constitution again. YOUR SEMANTIC WORD GAMES WON'T HELP YOU.
the constitution has its structure and words for a reason.

you don't value it.

do better.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE!

The President has no authority to put any treaty into law.

Buzzword fallacies. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

I'm not, dumbass. YOU are ignoring the Constitution again. YOUR SEMANTIC WORD GAMES WON'T HELP YOU.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE!
treaties are law. and president has power over them.

are you a proponenet of the recently defanged administrative state?

spooks are.

Back