Why the Left should love Bush, Bernake and Paulson

I just bought a Hybrid, the reality is that as long as gas is over $3 per gallon it pays for itself in savings over driving my truck.

Yep. I rode my motorcycle to work in the rain this morning. Bought the bike new year before last and it has already paid for itself. I am just too stubborn to drive a hybrid right now. Most that I have seen crunch me up like a pretzel.

Yep. I rode my motorcycle to work in the rain this morning. Bought the bike new year before last and it has already paid for itself. I am just too stubborn to drive a hybrid right now. Most that I have seen crunch me up like a pretzel.
It wasn't as bad as I thought. And the motorcycle isn't fun at all in the winter, even with warm clothes.

The motorcycle should get some good usage this summer though. Keep the mileage down on both vehicles.

IMHO.....................

The left,the right,the middle they all suck...until this country goes back to manufacturing(In house) feeding our economy...yes I know the 50's and 60's...a very good year indeed...housing was in reach as well as everything else for 'Middle America';)

haha this thread is so typical.

You dummies vote a economic liberal and social conservative (the worst combination possible) into power twice and now you say that we should be happy.

LOL

You dummies vote a economic liberal and social conservative (the worst combination possible) into power twice and now you say that we should be happy.

LOL
It's why I didn't vote for him again. He sucked. He is almost totally opposite me politically.

this is a funny ass thread.
A hybrid crumples so drive a motorcycle, what a genius.

We did have the most massive wealth creation ever, and you get a POTENTIAL recession and we're so spoiled we're looking for 5 plans to get us out of what is routine about every 7 to 10 yrs.

you get a POTENTIAL recession and we're so spoiled we're looking for 5 plans to get us out of what is routine about every 7 to 10 yrs.

Paulson is talking about the biggest overhaul since the Great Depression. Blackflag is right Bush is the worst of both worlds.

We did have the most massive wealth creation ever, and you get a POTENTIAL recession and we're so spoiled we're looking for 5 plans to get us out of what is routine about every 7 to 10 yrs.
He was saying that the hybrids are small and uncomfortable.

he said hybrids crumble so he's riding a motorcycle. LOL
I hear you on the cramped, but hey ford makes a hybrid suv

LOL

Yea BF, get your numbers right......I voted for Bush once.....once. (Picture Danny Vermin pointing his finger)...:)

Nope. You read it wrong. The hybrids that I have tested are small. I said nothing about how it "crumples."

this is what you said
"Yep. I rode my motorcycle to work in the rain this morning. Bought the bike new year before last and it has already paid for itself. I am just too stubborn to drive a hybrid right now. Most that I have seen crunch me up like a pretzel"
sounds like hybrids crunch, yet your riding a motorcycle in the rain. for what a couple bucks in gas. LOFL

All I know is that the money I make doesn't go as far as it once did. It is definitely not increasing enough to keep up with the cost of energy and groceries. Thus lifestyle changes have been in order.

John McCain is going to fix all that! By making the bush tax cuts and bush's war permenant. You are wise to vote for him indeed.

He said the car crumpled him up.

Tall men often have that problem with small cars Topper.

Toppy face yourself , you yet again did not pay attention to what was said and made a mistake.

When you learn to allow yourself to admit mistake you will grow as a human being.

Try it ,you'll like it.

Back