why the right wing base hates Obama so much they are willing to lie nonstop about him

They do not have to lie about his failures, the proof is in his record of accomplishments.

spotless+record.jpg

I actually LIKE Obama... if he were just some guy playing golf, chatting with Letterman, groovin' with Bey and Jay-Z and fist bumping his old lady... he'd be awesome... a rock star even! He's was just a pathetic choice for President of the United States.

I love that movie..and you're right of course.

No she's not. Blazing Saddles was a parody, and this scene was satire. Hollywood movies aren't real, they don't reflect how real people in the real world feel, especially parody comedies. You and desh are far more 'racist' than any republican I know. The slight possibility you had of shaming and guilting people into thinking they won't be called 'racist' if they vote for Obama is DONE. You are now pissing off more people than you are attracting with such nonsense. I say... KEEP IT UP!

I dislike obama because he is the embodiment of prole politics. I think some people forget how enraptured they were over someone who had very little in the way of accomplishments before being elected to the senate... or the white house.

He'll go on ellen and do a dance, or the view, that shores up a lot of dumblings right there. His populist rhetoric promising everything to everyone gets everyone excited looking up with hopeful doe-eyes at their new demi god.

I mean, for fucks sake, he was awarded the motherfucking nobel peace prize. that should some it all up right there. the deadline for nominations is february. he was literally nominated for the nobel peace prize 2 weeks after getting into office.

I dislike obama because he is the embodiment of prole politics. I think some people forget how enraptured they were over someone who had very little in the way of accomplishments before being elected to the senate... or the white house. He'll go on ellen and do a dance, or the view, that shores up a lot of dumblings right there. His populist rhetoric promising everything to everyone gets everyone excited looking up with hopeful doe-eyes at their new demi god.
I mean, for fucks sake, he was awarded the motherfucking nobel peace prize. that should some it all up right there. the deadline for nominations is february. he was literally nominated for the nobel peace prize 2 weeks after getting into office.

Jealous of the Black president's success and popularity much?

No she's not. Blazing Saddles was a parody, and this scene was satire. Hollywood movies aren't real, they don't reflect how real people in the real world feel, especially parody comedies. You and desh are far more 'racist' than any republican I know. The slight possibility you had of shaming and guilting people into thinking they won't be called 'racist' if they vote for Obama is DONE. You are now pissing off more people than you are attracting with such nonsense. I say... KEEP IT UP!

why is it black people refuse to vote republican in such high numbers?

I dislike obama because he is the embodiment of prole politics. I think some people forget how enraptured they were over someone who had very little in the way of accomplishments before being elected to the senate... or the white house.

He'll go on ellen and do a dance, or the view, that shores up a lot of dumblings right there. His populist rhetoric promising everything to everyone gets everyone excited looking up with hopeful doe-eyes at their new demi god.

what you fail to realise Obama was given the peace prize for eneidng republican rule in our country.

Do you understand now just how hated WORLD WIDE your party is?

think about that for a minute and think about how the world will feel if your idiot party is put back in the drivers seat.

That is BAD foreign policy huh

Back