Why Third Parties Can't Win American Elections

ya know, CL... I get up every morning, and I think of all the fun stuff I could do, and, I can't remember the last time I thought of something that I wanted to do that I wasn't free to do.... and I live in Mexico, for crissakes, where the law is much more potentially intrusive than it is in the states.

ya know, CL... I get up every morning, and I think of all the fun stuff I could do, and, I can't remember the last time I thought of something that I wanted to do that I wasn't free to do.... and I live in Mexico, for crissakes, where the law is much more potentially intrusive than it is in the states.

Is the Mexican government aware that the Demorats and RINOs have fucked America up so bad that now days Americans are wetbacking it south of the border?

not where I live. It's very safe here....safer than Vermont! Safer than any city in all of North America with a population of greater than a million people.

Yep.... they LOVE us expats here where I live!

Our slave master tells us,,,,,,,,,,, through the government ran news and schools and such,,,,,,,,, we only have two choices,,,,,,,,, which is really one choice.

And it seems 99% of us believe and do what our slave master wants us to do.

What's really funny is how many people think we're free, and this police state is a good thing.

Who are these "mythical" slave masters you speak of? This is about as moronic as the equally stupid chemtrail claims.

Who are these "mythical" slave masters you speak of? This is about as moronic as the equally stupid chemtrail claims.

DUH!!! Who would expect you to notice that you just had the unconstitutional Obama-Care shoved down your idiot throat and the unconstitutional Patriot Act before that and two unconstitutional wars to follow several other unconstitutional wars you’ll be forced to pay for and the federal limit on the amount of fucking water you can have in your fucking toilet and what kind of light bulbs you have to use and how many burdensome signatures you have to have on a petition to get a third party candidate on the ballot and how the duopoly controls the media news and ignores every candidate that doesn’t belong to the duopoly, and how the duopoly loyal media controls the national debate and no others are allowed in the debate that aren’t duopoly certified.

You need to lighten up on sniffing the chem-trails moron and smell the rotten coffee.

not where I live. It's very safe here....safer than Vermont! Safer than any city in all of North America with a population of greater than a million people. Yep.... they LOVE us expats here where I live!

Especially the view from expats' rooftops, where they get winds from all four directions?

We're conducted like a brass band by a fucking gang of crooked politicians that proclaim they've preserved our freedom by regulating the amount of water we can have in our toilets and what kind of fucking light bulbs we can have in our lamps.

Free to do what?????

I guess it can be said, "if you're free from having a choice,,,,, you're totally free".

Back