"Why'd he" v. Whitey

Oh this one is going to backfire BIG TIME.

Just like I thought the Rs have no idea how to deal with a black candidate and will fuck it up royally.

Fox asshole has tape of Mrs Obama saying "whitie fail us on Katrina"

and a couple other lines saying "Whitie" this or that.

Its actually her saying about Bush "Why did he fail us on Katrina"

Its going to blow the hell up in their faces.

No... do you have anything else to provide? What is this in reference to?

This is reference to the "bombshell" video that will sink the Obama campaign. It's apparently a video of Michelle Obama giving a speech at Trinity Church that is highly critical of the Bush administration wherein she says:

Why'd he cut folks off Medicaid?
Why'd he let New Orleans drown?
Why'd he do nothing about Jena?
Why'd he put us in Iraq for no reason?

The mouth-breathers in the feverswamp claim she said:

Whitey cut folks off Medicaid?
Whitey let New Orleans drown?
Whitey do nothing about Jena?
Whitey put us in Iraq for no reason?

I haven't seen the video. Anyone else?

This is reference to the "bombshell" video that will sink the Obama campaign. It's apparently a video of Michelle Obama giving a speech at Trinity Church that is highly critical of the Bush administration wherein she says:

:)

"The mouth-breathers" .. can I use that?

Its not released yet.

I would not be surprized if it gets shitcanned.

DAMN .. I was looking forward to it .., as I am all elemenst of the vaunted "republican attack machine" that has cowered democrats for far too long.

If only democrats had the courage of their convictions as the republicans do.

Right or wrong, republicans are far better warriors.

It's not even out yet, and their trying to make excuses for it..

must be worried about it.

Right.....!

Just like when Bill said: 'I never had sex with that woman'...and 'I never inhaled'...then the play on words followed...'Depends on what If means'...Michelle Obama is a racist...get over it already...Barack is in serious trouble...but y'all are in serious denial!:cof1: More implosion by the DNC again!

this is going to be funny,
this is Sean Hannity at his best.
Which in my opinion Sean is like Bozo the clown with a tie.

Fox asshole has tape of Mrs Obama saying "whitie fail us on Katrina"

and a couple other lines saying "Whitie" this or that.

Its actually her saying about Bush "Why did he fail us on Katrina"

Its going to blow the hell up in their faces.

Are you kidding me? I feel like I don’t know which way is up or down anymore. I want to move out of this country. If I had the money to move out of this country, I would.

Unfriggin believable. No I had not seen or heard about this. Probably because I spend zero time watching Fox... as opposed to certain liberals here that seem to make up Fox's viewing audience.

Desh is correct... if the RNC or McCain try to use this, it will blow up in their face.

How so?

Unfriggin believable. No I had not seen or heard about this. Probably because I spend zero time watching Fox... as opposed to certain liberals here that seem to make up Fox's viewing audience.

Desh is correct... if the RNC or McCain try to use this, it will blow up in their face.

and whos face will it blow up in?:eek:

Yeah, I don't watch Fox myself (in fact, I watch little to zero cable news or TV news at all for that matter). But, I heard about the "bombshell" video being touted by Hannity from such luminaries as jollie and/or some other chucklehead on this site. Then I read about the "Whitey" video on the internets.

Not sure if it's hit FoxNews but it's only a matter of time. My guess is that the folks with the video are pushing it to other mainstream news outlets first to give it the patina of legitimacy or "reporting the controversy" angle without doing the direct frontal assault of a "Obama hates Whitey" story.

It sounds too much like one of those push-poll questions for me to take this seriously.

Does anybody have any evidence of this tape other than this thread's speculation?

and whos face will it blow up in?:eek:

McCains. The only people that will think she said "whitey" rather than "Why'd he?" are morons on the far right. Any one in the middle will chalk it up as a mark against McCain should he or the RNC try to run with something so idiotic.

It sounds too much like one of those push-poll questions for me to take this seriously.

Does anybody have any evidence of this tape other than this thread's speculation?

what do you want to bet we could find a story about it on a site like Moveon.org?

Back