"Why'd he" v. Whitey

McCains. The only people that will think she said "whitey" rather than "Why'd he?" are morons on the far right. Any one in the middle will chalk it up as a mark against McCain should he or the RNC try to run with something so idiotic.
I don't think even those people who'd say they believed she said that would actually believe it. This is so preposterous its beyond the measure of stupid.

Whoever is pimping these tapes need to just send it directly to kkk.com and move on. Nobody else will touch it.

I don't think even those people who'd say they believed she said that would actually believe it. This is so preposterous its beyond the measure of stupid.

Whoever is pimping these tapes need to just send it directly to kkk.com and move on. Nobody else will touch it.

yeah... I googled it and guess who supposedly is the one in possession of the tape????

Rove.

yeah... I googled it and guess who supposedly is the one in possession of the tape????

Rove.
Yeah. I think this is just "push-poll" type stuff then. Not on Rove's part, but an attempt to attack Rove and Fox with speculation and gossip.

Back