Widow refuses Biden call

“I didn’t talk to Biden,” Mrs. Comperatore told the New York Post in an interview Monday. “I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him.”

Your love of deadly weapons

Your REFUSAL to even listen to people who don’t think the same ideas you do

Your insistence you will murder other Americans if the make gun laws to keep idiots from murdering people

YOUR GUNS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHER HUMAN LIVES

so guess who else thought that way!

The demented kid who did the murder

There Is an appropriate and respectful time and place to sincerely reach out to a grieving family... Joe was just following directions...she knew that...and it's totally understandable that she did not want to speak to him... And she gave the multiple reasons why...

Indeed.

When Biden said to "put Trump in the bullseye," Crooks then put Trump in the bullseye and came within a few millimeters of assassinating him.
You have been claiming for a decade that Trumps words spoken in mountains does cause these murders

Now Biden says it once and it caused this murder?

Then let’s go back and have you admit that Trump has caused death after death

If you won’t do that then shove your gun up your ass

Please don’t pull the trigger though

There Is an appropriate and respectful time and place to sincerely reach out to a grieving family... Joe was just following directions...she knew that...and it's totally understandable that she did not want to speak to him... And she gave the multiple reasons why...
“Directions”

He was following his heart

Trump only cares about himself

That’s why he didn’t even consider calling anyone harmed by this horrible crime

Totally understandable...
"Helen Comperatore said she did not think Biden was responsible for her husband's death. She told the Post she is voting for Trump but that she is not very involved in politics.

"I don't have any ill-will towards Joe Biden," she said, adding, "He didn't do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did."

Indeed.

When Biden said to "put Trump in the bullseye," Crooks then put Trump in the bullseye and came within a few millimeters of assassinating him.
How about that Walmart shooting a few years back?

Let’s discuss the things Trump said right before that EVIL CRIME

"I don't have any ill-will towards Joe Biden," she said, adding, "He didn't do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did."

I don't blame her one bit. Why would she want to talk to the person whos vitriolic rhetoric is responsible for the death of her husband?

Now she's without a husband and her daughter is without a father, all due to such leftist vitriolic rhetoric that incited this shooter to try to assassinate Trump (and incited a shooter years ago to try to murder Steve Scalise).

Killed in the attack were Jordan and Andre Anchondo, Maribel Campos, Arturo Benavidez, Javier Amir Rodriguez, David Alvah Johnson, Sara Ester Regalado Moriel, Angelina Silva Englisbee, Adolfo Cerros Hernandez, Juan de Dios Veláquez Chairez, Gloria Irma Márquez, Maria Flores, Maria Eugencia Legarreta Roth, Raul Flores, Jorge Calvillo Garcia, Alexander Gerhard Hoffman, Elsa Mendoza de la Mora, Luis Alfonzo Juarez, Ivan Filiberto Manzano, Margie Reckard, Leonardo Campos Jr., Teresa Sanchez and Guillermo “Memo” Garcia.

The Texas Tribune thanks its sponsors. Become one.

Most of them died at the scene or succumbed to their injuries over the next couple of days. Rodriguez, 15, was the youngest person killed; Silva-Englisbee, 86, was the oldest.

“This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas,” Crusius posted shortly before the shooting on a website popular with white supremacists. He also said immigrants were seeking to “replace” white Americans.

The gunman was mirroring rhetoric that continues to be used by some conservative political and media figures, saying that large-scale migration from south of the border is an “invasion” and part of a “great replacement” of white people by people of color.

Back