Widow refuses Biden call

After a Latino gas station attendant in Gainesville, Florida, was suddenly punched in the head by a white man, the victim could be heard on surveillance camera recounting the attacker’s own words: “He said, ‘This is for Trump.'" Charges were filed but the victim stopped pursuing them.

The bottom.
line is it's very understandable that Corey's wife did not take the call... And she gave the reasons why... May that brave Husband and father rest in peace... He is truly an American hero and will be remembered by all... Do a wonderful thing and donate to his family in his memory today...

She also told the Post that Mr. Trump has not tried to reach out to her and her two children.

Donald Trump's campaign has raised more than $4million for the families of the three men either killed and wounded during Saturday's assassination attempt.

How much has Biden raised?

I don't blame her one bit. Why would she want to talk to the person whos vitriolic rhetoric is responsible for the death of her husband?

Now she's without a husband and her daughter is without a father, all due to such leftist vitriolic rhetoric that incited this shooter to try to assassinate Trump (and incited a shooter years ago to try to murder Steve Scalise).
Indeed.

When Biden said to "put Trump in the bullseye," Crooks then put Trump in the bullseye and came within a few millimeters of assassinating him.

Mr. Comperatore was murdered by Crooks who was there to assassinate Trump.

Donald Trump's campaign has raised more than $4million for the families of the three men either killed and wounded during Saturday's assassination attempt.

How much has Biden raised?
Money
Money money
Money money

The only thing that matters to you and Trump

I've been reading through the victims Twitter. He was not a good person but didn't deserve to die. Unfortunately his love of Trump put him in the path of that bullet.
Haters love Trump

He did have love for his family

Sad some people can’t widen their sphere of love to reflect on others

It’s brain wiring I guess

I've been reading through the victims Twitter. He was not a good person but didn't deserve to die. Unfortunately his love of Trump put him in the path of that bullet.
Oddly (not) it's said that everyone loved him...

And then her husband's hero didn't bother to call.
Some people understand that there's a grieving process and a period of time when people.
don't want extra publicity.... I'm sure When the
time is right , there will be a call..perhaps a meeting...

How do you know that he's a liar when you admittedly don't listen to him?
Liar

I didn’t watch one speech you lump of lying disinformation for putin

You fucks can’t keep any FACTS straight

YOU hate the facts

The facts hate you right back shit bubbles

Some people understand that there's a grieving process and a period of time when people.
don't want extra publicity.... I'm sure When the
time is right , there will be a call..perhaps a meeting...
Sure

Look at you making silly excuses for trump the narcissist

Back