Wikipedia is Marxist Propaganda, Dismissed on Sight

You said it. I forced you to tip your king in only three moves.

giphy.webp

Let me know when you want to play again. You can bring along some people to help you.

Are you asking a question? Are you asking if your posts are delusional idiocy? What do you think? Everything is fascism ... hmmmmm.

You apparently didn't understand anything I wrote.

Let's try dumbing it down for you. Can legislatures legislate away demand?

Stupid question. I want free and fair elections, not abolished government.

Getting things backwards leads to stupid conclusions. There's nothing wrong with a government being a customer. There is nothing wrong with providing goods and services to a customer.
lol.

look at the fascist whinge and cry.

:truestory:

LOL! It's exactly what you expressed, just that you don't realize it because your deaf studies apparently didn't prepare you much for any real world topics. You didn't understand what I wrote, which was the correct wording for what you had expressed.
no. dude.

you have a real comprehension problem lately.

"wheat is not a car"
"up is not a potato"
"business is not fascism"

Maybe. There are some truly horrible encyclopedias out there.
You are absolutely correct. I wasn't sure how to address the comment that Wikipedia is just like any other "encyclopedia" when that word spans an entire quality spectrum.

I just went with the better ones that I remember from long ago. Yes, I really should have specified. Good catch.

what question?
I repeated the question in the post that you quoted. Please answer it.

only the union of state and corporate power is fascism.
Define this. The last time we covered this, we ended with you asserting that fascism includes a civil servant purchasing a magenta toner cartridge at Staples. All government is funded by taxation/tarriffs (private money), and you consider that to be within the meaning of "union", so we're back to the mere existence of any form of government being fascism. Everything is fascism. Ergo, nothing is fascism.

Back