Will Bused-in DemThugs in Milwaukee Turn Violent?

You know what is the most ironic thing about the RNC convention is that it is the Grindr Super Bowl!
Grindr explodes with all the Republican men looking for a good gay time! 🤣

You know what is the most ironic thing about the RNC convention is that it is the Grindr Super Bowl!
judge-judy-face-palm.gif

It's a battle of the desperate democrat trolls this morning...lol... It's gonna be hard to pick a winner...

You don't think that the protestors may contribute to those numbers? Methinks you may not be paying attention.

You don't think that the protestors may contribute to those numbers? Methinks you may not be paying attention.

You know better, most of us on this forum pay attention.
I don’t have the data that the Grindr executive has, he states that the RNC is the Grindr Super Bowl, and I believe him.

You know better, most of us on this forum pay attention.
I don’t have the data that the Grindr executive has, he states that the RNC is the Grindr Super Bowl, and I believe him.
I do as well, but I think that more often than not the protestors and not the participants are the ones using the app. Just saying... Ignoring the folks that gather around the RNC and saying that only the RNC folks are using it (not saying some are not here, don't really care if they do) while literally a massive crowd of gay people carrying "Palestinian" flags around are there is a wee bit unobservant. Folks may not be paying attention.

In short, ignoring obvious clues is a skillset that has been greatly valued by Democrats lately.

I do as well, but I think that more often than not the protestors and not the participants are the ones using the app. Just saying... Ignoring the folks that gather around the RNC and saying that only the RNC folks are using it (not saying some are not here, don't really care if they do) while literally a massive crowd of gay people carrying "Palestinian" flags around are there is a wee bit unobservant. Folks may not be paying attention.

In short ignoring obvious clues is a skillset that has been greatly valued by Democrats lately.
I imagine the protestors mostly live there. If there is an uptick,
mostly due to guests to the area.

I’d like to see your data that supports its protestors. The Grindr Exec says it’s the RNC.

I have to go with his assessment, instead of your “guess”

Back