Will Bused-in DemThugs in Milwaukee Turn Violent?

I imagine the protestors mostly live there. If there is an uptick,
mostly due to guests to the area.

I’d like to see your data that supports its protestors. The Grindr Exec says it’s the RNC.

I have to go with his assessment, instead of your “guess”
You imagine wrong. ActBlue buses these protestors all over the place.

Same shit Dems have been doing since the 60s.

Old black woman back then said "Oh, don't be goin' 'round there today, they busing niggers in from up north to rile things up."

Last edited:

I’d like to see your data that supports its protestors. The Grindr Exec says it’s the RNC.

Nah, the story I posted with the image was folks going there from Chicago. RNC and DNC gather protestors from outside the area, always have, always will.

Again, I agree, and I used by own eyeballs and earballs to observe that the RNC attracts folks like that who go there to protest. I think the RNC is the "superbowl" of Grindr, just not for the reason you seem so desperate to believe.

Again, I agree, and I used by own eyeballs and earballs to observe that the RNC attracts folks like that who go there to protest. I think the RNC is the "superbowl" of Grindr, just not for the reason you seem so desperate to believe.
Lol, you always assign emotions to me that just aren’t mine. There is no desperation. I just know from past revelations that there are a lot of gay Republican men in denial.
I posted a statement from a Grindr exec who stated the RNC is the Grindr Super Bowl. You’re free to believe whatever you wish about the cause. I chose to believe that there are a lot of closeted gays in the Republican Party.

Lol, you always assign emotions to me that just aren’t mine. There is no desperation. I just know from past revelations that there are a lot of gay Republican men in denial.
I posted a statement from a Grindr exec who stated the RNC is the Grindr Super Bowl. You’re free to believe whatever you wish about the cause. I chose to believe that there are a lot of closeted gays in the Republican Party.
Yet you insist on ignoring evidence put before you to repeat the same thing regardless of information...

First thing you ignore: I agree with the Grindr Exec, Next thing you ignore is pointing out the obvious... who protests at the RNC events...

Then, I again use my observation skills to note that, IMHO, what we are seeing here is a sign of desperation.

Yet you insist on ignoring evidence put before you to repeat the same thing regardless of information... I again use my observation skills to note that, IMHO, is a sign of desperation.
It’s just your imagination, I’m not desperate. I thought it was funny.

If so, when?? Tonight?? Toorrow?​

Your wish is granted!

170304200746-rnc-protesters-police-crash-super-tease.jpg

gyi0055604994.jpg

16milwaukee3-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Your wish is granted!

gyi0055604994.jpg

Well, that didn't take long, did it?

What time does the official Demthug looting, assaulting and burning celebration start.

Your wish is granted!

gyi0055604994.jpg

I am not filled with confidence when police dont even hold their shields correctly.

Thinking of watching the completely clueless SS women at the Trump Regime hit.

I am not filled with confidence when police dont even hold their shields correctly.

Thinking of watching the completely clueless SS women at the Trump Regime hit.
I don't really get this goon squad stuff, and I hope I never do.

What level of stupid does one have to be to warrant that there coming at you?

Don't think I want to find out, but I'd bet pretty fucking stupid.

I don't really get this goon squad stuff, and I hope I never do.

What level of stupid does one have to be to warrant that there coming at you?

Don't think I want to find out, but I'd bet pretty fucking stupid.
I do not understand this post.

Feel free to make another run at it.

Back