Will Judge Aileen Cannon Be Removed from Trump Classified Docs Case?

Will Judge Cannon be Removed from the Docs Case?

• Total voters
I think Jack Smith does not want to seek her removal, but i also think she will force his hand and make him do it.

She has shown definitively that she is a Trump derp and stupid and that she is likely taking her cues from Fox news.

She has defied all law prior and been reversed with a serious admonition by one of the most conservative courts in the country, for stretching outside all legal bounds to try and accommodate Trump's worst and most lawless requests. I think any thing short of that and Jack Smith will try to work with her, but if she goes that far out on the lawless edge again for Trump, he will have no choice but to seek her removal. And he WILL get it, as she is already piling up smaller reversable errors, Jack will be documenting.

You think these court cases are not retaliation or political. Biden is corrupt and using the FBI and DOJ to stop Trump from running. Biden shows he is just like a communist dictator
Trump and his Admin actions being investigated has nothing to do with Biden being in office.

Lets not forget his own AG began the Mueller investigation.

And the below was pretty much the unanimous sentiment expressed by all top Republicans after Jan6th.

So there simply is no way these many investigations of Trump do not happen, regardless of who is in power, as his lawlessness is so overt and public that even his own hand picked people will demand investigations of him.

"...There is no question... NONE"!

If I were prosecutor, I'd leave her there. She knows any hinky rulings will be immediately appealed, and that the whole world is watching. And when Trump is convicted, it can truthfully be said that the presiding judge was his appointment -- and openly supportive of him as well.
I agree, I think Smith can work with her and if not, he can appeal.

Here's an article from Newsweek asking that question. Just to review, Cannon is the Florida judge who has made some bizarre rulings in favor of trump, including the appointment of a special master, barring the prosecution's access to docs trump took. Her ruling was overturned on appeal.

I don't think she will. I think that Jack Smith, in an effort to appear fair - will just continue to deal with her. If the tables were turned, and it was a Democrat being prosecuted, I don't think the appearance of being fair would matter to a Republican prosecutor.

What say you?

https://www.newsweek.com/this-could...oved-trump-case-glenn-kirschner-warns-1821128

"Judge Aileen Cannon could be asked to recuse herself from former President Donald Trump's classified documents case if she "continues to make questionable rulings," former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner said on Sunday.

Cannon, who was appointed to the bench by Trump, has been assigned to oversee proceedings in the Department of Justice's (DOJ) case in which the former president has been charged with 37 federal offenses over allegations that he illegally retained secret and sensitive materials after he left office, and then obstructed a federal attempt to retrieve them from his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. Meanwhile, Trump plead not guilty in the case during his arraignment."

ROFL

You Nazis are getting scared.

Good.

I think Jack Smith does not want to seek her removal, but i also think she will force his hand and make him do it.

She has shown definitively that she is a Trump derp and stupid and that she is likely taking her cues from Fox news.

She has defied all law prior and been reversed with a serious admonition by one of the most conservative courts in the country, for stretching outside all legal bounds to try and accommodate Trump's worst and most lawless requests. I think any thing short of that and Jack Smith will try to work with her, but if she goes that far out on the lawless edge again for Trump, he will have no choice but to seek her removal. And he WILL get it, as she is already piling up smaller reversable errors, Jack will be documenting.

I don't think he will. He'll just keep appealing her rulings to the 11 Circuit.

Back