Will ObamaCare be repealed this year?

Will ObamaCare be repealed this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, they are, at least by standard measures of population density (people/area). And 80+% of the US population is in urban areas.

Australia for example....

Over 75% of its population is in the largest ten cities (over 60% in the top five)

For the US less than 10% is in the largest ten cities.

The other countries you listed are the same way as Australia.

If you're looking for better results check http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds...xpectancy#met=sp_dyn_le00_in&idim=country:USA

Life expectancy is longer in Australia, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom....I can continue if you wish.

There are many factors involved in life expectancy, most notably diet. Americans have what is quite possibly the poorest diet of any developed nation (high in carbs and saturated fat) and and a result, much higher rates of obesity. Obesity is a contributing factor to heart disease, a leading cause of death amongst Americans. A poor diet can also put one at higher risk for certain types of cancer.

The question is, are Americans fat because of our health care system? No, Americans are not obese due to a shortage of health services, be it preventative care or anything else; rather, Americans are obese because we're gluttonous pigs. I lost 60lbs before I had health insurance because I took control of my own eating habits. I didn't need the fucking government or anyone else to do it for me!

The public option that will come at a later date will solve these problems.

Now they can explain that one all by its self without alot death panel lies and government takeover lies to fight against.

The public option that will come at a later date will solve these problems.

Now they can explain that one all by its self without alot death panel lies and government takeover lies to fight against.

None of the acrimony you've heard so far will even compare to when they implement price controls as part of reform. That's probably the most controversial aspect that will happen but that won't happen unless you have universal coverage and a single payer system first.

It's interesting that the republicans are letting the press call it only 'repeal' when it mandates replacement as a requisite. Basically they are letting others control the "message" and losing therefore.

It's interesting that the republicans are letting the press call it only 'repeal' when it mandates replacement as a requisite. Basically they are letting others control the "message" and losing therefore.

Wouldn't it have made sense to have the replacement ready when they introduced the bill if this is what it mandated?

It would prove to the "people" that they do, indeed a have a better replacement.

Why are they wasting time on this.

They threaten to defund it, why not take that route?

Wouldn't it have made sense to have the replacement ready when they introduced the bill if this is what it mandated?

It would prove to the "people" that they do, indeed a have a better replacement.

Why are they wasting time on this.

They threaten to defund it, why not take that route?

Wouldn't it have made sense for everyone to have had a chance to read the 2000+ page Obamacare monstrosity BEFORE passing it?

Instead we got 'lets just pass it so people can find out what is in it'

Do note that the Reps in the House have already started formulating bills to repeal parts of Obama care.... the parts they think they can get by the Senate.

Do note, that the Reps in the House are asking Reps AND Dems for ideas on alternative plans to implement to address the major concerns (denial for prior illness, number of uninsured).

This first vote was symbolic. They know it has no shot of passing the Senate, let alone past Obama's desk.

But do go on believing that the Obamacare plan 'reduces the deficit' etc... the lies being told by the Obama admin and Dems in Congress regarding this monstrosity apparently aren't worth mentioning. Lies must only matter when it is a Rep that is saying them. Right Desh?

Back