Will Trump commit suicide if he loses to a black woman?

Okay. Remember it. Kamala is not black.
What happened to the Harris child that was Black? Her Black father had a daughter named Kamala Harris with curly Black hair. My "theory" is that daughter grew up to be a Black VP, with chemically straightened hair. What is your theory?

I'm not buying it. Perhaps she's actually Scottish and not Irish as I claimed, and Indian, but that's about it.
Donald Harris is definitely a descendent of African slaves in Jamaica. There is a family story that he is also the descendent of a Ulster Scots man named Hamilton Brown. Hamilton Brown lived in the late 1700's/early 1800's, so would have contributed a little over 1% of Donald Harris' ancestry, with the remainder being the Black slaves he owned.

That is just reality.

What happened to the Harris child that was Black? Her Black father had a daughter named Kamala Harris with curly Black hair. My "theory" is that daughter grew up to be a Black VP, with chemically straightened hair. What is your theory?
None. She isn't black.

Donald Harris is definitely a descendent of African slaves in Jamaica. There is a family story that he is also the descendent of a Ulster Scots man named Hamilton Brown. Hamilton Brown lived in the late 1700's/early 1800's, so would have contributed a little over 1% of Donald Harris' ancestry, with the remainder being the Black slaves he owned.

That is just reality.
Kamala isn't black.

Back