Wisconsin corruption

Man , this country is really in the shit hole.

Imagine how much of this shit never gets caught

Looks as if they explained it just fine...

Walker's campaign said in a statement it cooperated with the GAB in its investigation and regularly checks contributions to ensure full compliance. It returned $43,000 in donations last year following revelations about the illegal contributions.

"Immediately after this situation was brought to the attention of the campaign, any known contributions related to this donor were immediately returned," the campaign said.

Did you actually READ the article you linked us to?

What does Walker have to explain?

He was told that there was a potential violation, cooperated with the investigation, then upon learning the contributions were illegal he returned them. So tell us Rana, what exactly does he have to explain?

PWNED.

Man , this country is really in the shit hole.

Imagine how much of this shit never gets caught

It's been goin on for a long long time Desh. Why do you think we changed to the Primary system? To help curtail the corruption of big city machine politics and the corruption of the rural good ole boys.

It seems they are looking into a statement made by one of his campaign managers...that the Walker campaign had a way of identifying illegal contributions. I read two articles on this matter and posted only one of them that did not contain the statement about the manager's statement...

Oh hell, I thought you were talking about the last minute debacle in the Supreme Court seat election.

While she was certainly sloppy, the Dem also verified the numbers and said they are correct. But I know... you see conspiracy. You think the vote count for Brookfield should be zero.... don't you?

It seems they are looking into a statement made by one of his campaign managers...that the Walker campaign had a way of identifying illegal contributions. I read two articles on this matter and posted only one of them that did not contain the statement about the manager's statement...

I would imagine every campaign has ways to identify illegal contributions, yet each election we see members of both parties returning contributions after the fact. While you can certainly post the other article for us to look at, again, Walker does not have any explaining to do. Though YOU do have to explain what it is you think he should be 'splaining'.

I would imagine every campaign has ways to identify illegal contributions, yet each election we see members of both parties returning contributions after the fact. While you can certainly post the other article for us to look at, again, Walker does not have any explaining to do. Though YOU do have to explain what it is you think he should be 'splaining'.

It seems that this is the second time they have accepted questionable campaigns from this business, plus the fact that this individual owns the railroad which would have been in direct competition with the high speed rail system that Walker turned down! It just kind of sent up some alarm buttons for me! The you scratch my back kind!

Back