Wisconsin corruption

It seems they are looking into a statement made by one of his campaign managers...that the Walker campaign had a way of identifying illegal contributions. I read two articles on this matter and posted only one of them that did not contain the statement about the manager's statement...

Color us surprised.

Color us surprised.

What are you surprised about? Walker is corrupt beyond a shadow of a doubt having lied to justify his union sacking as bugetarily needed. He is as bought and paid for as any corrupt politician. If you don't realize that you are 1. naive 2. in denial or 3. ignorant.

While she was certainly sloppy, the Dem also verified the numbers and said they are correct. But I know... you see conspiracy. You think the vote count for Brookfield should be zero.... don't you?
Un Huh...and it's only a coincidence that she's been involved in partisan situations like this before. I think I'll wait till I read the report by the Federal Investigation before I draw any conclusions.

What are you surprised about? Walker is corrupt beyond a shadow of a doubt having lied to justify his union sacking as bugetarily needed. He is as bought and paid for as any corrupt politician. If you don't realize that you are 1. naive 2. in denial or 3. ignorant.

Yes, your right.

People like me told him to do what he did, and we gave him money for his campaign.

Now if he could just get rid of the unions, people like me will have their cake, and be able to eat it too.

Yes, your right.

People like me told him to do what he did, and we gave him money for his campaign.

Now if he could just get rid of the unions, people like me will have their cake, and be able to eat it too.

So you are like the Koch brothers except you can't afford cake? Too bad you're not in a union.

So you are like the Koch brothers except you can't afford cake? Too bad you're not in a union.

No union would have me.

I'm a free minded person. A person who believes in liberty, and freedom.

If you're in a union, your union days are probably numbered.

No union would have me.

I'm a free minded person. A person who believes in liberty, and freedom.

If you're in a union, your union days are probably numbered.

If you are like the Koch brothers your days are definitely numbered.

Back