Wisconsin state Republicans to vote on secession from Union

No, I don't think we are being invaded, that is ridiculous. The Mexican army has not crossed over into Texas, but if Texas secedes, they just might!

there have been half a dozen incidents over the last 4 years where mexican military units have crossed over our border and there's been shooting in some of them

while that would certainly work for alot of states, what would you do about a state like Texas, who would be self sufficient and in fact would be a huge supplier of oil to the rest of the US?

OMG, what would we do without Texas. It isn't like we're getting that oil for free just because they are still a part of the damn country is it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Smarter than nobody!

Republicans know this secession crap wont fly, they do it to play to their base and that doesnt say much for the intelligence level of their base. Even a moron knows this is pure bullshit and a waste of time and oxygen. Silly

you think we're not being invaded now? the only thing stopping us from preventing that is the feds.

That wouldn't be those same feds that you are stock piling weapons to destroy would it? Those feds? You and Rune are going to get together and amass a small armory and march on the Capital. Modern day Tom Browns; at least he was fighting slavery, you'll both be doing it for...freedom or some other meaningless abstraction.

Smarter than nobody, protecting freedom by daily posting drivel in a small isolated corner of the www! Good luck being "everywhere!" Maybe I'll try that! Sounds like a good "strategery!"

OMG, what would we do without Texas. It isn't like we're getting that oil for free just because they are still a part of the damn country is it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Smarter than nobody!
gosh, I wonder if the oil producers pay any federal income taxes......

Republicans know this secession crap wont fly, they do it to play to their base and that doesnt say much for the intelligence level of their base. Even a moron knows this is pure bullshit and a waste of time and oxygen. Silly
Remind me what was Lincoln's justification for war ?

When you're attempting to insult someone it's generally considered wise to check one's grammar and spelling. Otherwise you run the risk of proving how pathetically stupid one can be.

But thanks for the giggles.

watch-out-we-got-a-grammar-nazi-over-here.jpg

Back