Woke Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker allows foreigners to arrest US citizens in shock law

ptif219

Verified User
This has got to be the stupidist thing Democrats have ever done. It seems the court system and no bail system has made it impossible for Illinois to find Cops

https://nypost.com/2023/08/01/illin...officers-with-new-law-fundamentally-bad-idea/

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, D., signed a bill into law that allows non-US citizens to become police officers in the state, angering critics who slammed the idea of foreigners arresting American citizens as “a fundamentally bad idea.”

Illinois House Bill 3751 will no longer require US citizenship as a qualification to become a police officer in the state.

The bill was signed by the Democrat governor on Friday and will go into effect on January 1, 2024, despite facing heavy opposition from GOP lawmakers and prominent police groups.

The bill “provides that an individual who is not a citizen but is legally authorized to work in the United States under federal law is authorized to apply for the position of police officer, subject to all requirements and limitations, other than citizenship, to which other applicants are subject,” HB3751 reads, adding that non-US citizens must be able to obtain, carry, purchase, or otherwise possess a firearm under federal law to apply for the job.

Immigrants who remain in the country under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Act, are also entitled to apply for a position to join law enforcement, the bill states.

Federal law currently forbids non-US citizens to serve as police officers and deputies.

You folks are witnessing the destruction of America.

Open borders, foreigners allowed to arrest US citizens, allowing drugs to come in to kill our people, giving foreigners benefits even our homeless don't get.....the end of America is beginning.

Open borders, foreigners allowed to arrest US citizens, allowing drugs to come in to kill our people, giving foreigners benefits even our homeless don't get.....the end of America is beginning.

How much of this is directed by the CCP is the only big question left.

How much of this is directed by the CCP is the only big question left.

Doubtful any of it is.

They may turn a blind eye to their dealers purchasing their fentanyl but after that they probably have no say in it. The dealers bring it over in their drug trade and begin to distribute it.

I don't see any reason why China would have interest in killing off our addicts.

Also the percentage of drug users in America doesn't really change that much so there is no point in them getting involved in it.

I imagine their efforts right now are being put towards AI and military research as well as spying which all nations invest in.

Although actual facts are hard to come by it appears China is leading the AI race right now followed closely by Japan.

That is really just speculation though.

You failed to stop them.

to be fair, we've only been unable to stop them in places where they outnumber us by 20% or more.......some places are beyond hope......the states of California and New York.....Washington DC, Chicago, Portland.....let them fail under the weight of their own stupidity.....wall them off and forget them......

I wonder...

Would this constitute some sort of false or illegal arrest? I'm sure some defense lawyer is going to find out ASAP.

On the other hand, it's damn hard for a foreigner to purchase or own a firearm in the US today... Under 18 USC 922 one of the requirements is that the person be qualified in the state they reside in by any additional state laws. Illinois requires gun owners to have a Firearm Owners Identification card (FOID). To get one you have to go to the state police and apply. I'd say the chances of a legal immigrant who does not have citizenship being able to complete this process is very low in any case.

This appears to be a case of the radical Left overstepping common sense and doing something they and they alone think is a good idea while ignorantly and obliviously pissing off the other roughly 80% of the population.

Beginning????? It's been well under way for some time. Covid showed them how much they can get away with and they know not enough people will stand to oppose them. Repubs have proven to be of no use.

This is civilizational collapse, do we have any due date on when you will figure this out?

Our civilization is in collapse because we speak and dress too informally.
The rest is mostly bullshit.
People with acceptable demeanor eventually learn how to live well.
This clearly excludes modern Americans.

Our civilization is in collapse because we speak and dress too informally.
The rest is mostly bullshit.
People with acceptable demeanor eventually learn how to live well.
This clearly excludes modern Americans.

Do you know why we speak and dress to informally?

Doubtful any of it is.

They may turn a blind eye to their dealers purchasing their fentanyl but after that they probably have no say in it. The dealers bring it over in their drug trade and begin to distribute it.

I don't see any reason why China would have interest in killing off our addicts.

Also the percentage of drug users in America doesn't really change that much so there is no point in them getting involved in it.

I imagine their efforts right now are being put towards AI and military research as well as spying which all nations invest in.

Although actual facts are hard to come by it appears China is leading the AI race right now followed closely by Japan.

That is really just speculation though.

How much of this collapse of America is driven by the CCP we do not know. We know for sure that at least some of it is, increasingly the sense I get is that a lot of it is. The Han of made an in depth study of us, they learned where the weak spots are, where and how to push.

How much of this collapse of America is driven by the CCP we do not know. We know for sure that at least some of it is, increasingly the sense I get is that a lot of it is. The Han of made an in depth study of us, they learned where the weak spots are, where and how to push.

Well you are correct, we don't know and you bring up a good point.

I personally don't believe China has any interest in our drug use as a nation but I don't know.

I just don't see any benefits to them caring about it.

As I said earlier, the percentage of our addicts never really changes much and all fentanyl is doing is killing them off so I see no reason why China as a nation state would care about that.

But I don't have enough information to debate my point, it's just my personal belief.

Well you are correct, we don't know and you bring up a good point.

I personally don't believe China has any interest in our drug use as a nation but I don't know.

I just don't see any benefits to them caring about it.

As I said earlier, the percentage of our addicts never really changes much and all fentanyl is doing is killing them off so I see no reason why China as a nation state would care about that.

But I don't have enough information to debate my point, it's just my personal belief.

The Han believe and practice total war, there is nothing they will not do to promote this flowering of the Chinese Empire, this time it is to be global.

Just as with the WOKE the Han are brutal, which might not be a coincidence.

The Han believe and practice total war, there is nothing they will not do to promote this flowering of the Chinese Empire, this time it is to be global.

Just as with the WOKE the Han are brutal, which might not be a coincidence.

I think you are confusing the Chinese with Japan.

The Chinese have never had an ideology of total war.

Back