Woke Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker allows foreigners to arrest US citizens in shock law

The Chinese do not really have a very good history of being successful in war, they are the Asian version of the French.

Total War refers to much more than military war, but if military war starts tomorrow the Chinese and their friends will kick our asses.

Total War refers to much more than military war, but if military war starts tomorrow the Chinese and their friends will kick our asses.

Now yes but not historically and I know what total war is I just commented that they have never practiced it in the past.

They probably do now as they are the worlds biggest superpower at the moment.

Now yes but not historically and I know what total war is I just commented that they have never practiced it in the past.

They probably do now as they are the worlds biggest superpower at the moment.

The pain of the last few hundred years has been a great teacher, as pain always is.

The pain of the last few hundred years has been a great teacher, as pain always is.

No argument there.

Especially after what Japan did to them in WW2

Now it's safe to say they are unbeatable in war.

We could fight them to a draw but never actually defeat them.

Lots of communities are having trouble finding candidates for the police force. That is all this is about. The rightys just hate immigrants.

No argument there.

Especially after what Japan did to them in WW2

Now it's safe to say they are unbeatable in war.

We could fight them to a draw but never actually defeat them.

The Han have long memories and believe in vengeance....I am not sure who they hate more.....the Japanese or us.

I suspect that America will get the worst of it though.

The Han have long memories and believe in vengeance....I am not sure who they hate more.....the Japanese or us.

I suspect that America will get the worst of it though.

Well they can't do much to us over here.

They really have no airlift capacity and only three tanker aircraft so they can't project power yet although they are working on it.

They do have the largest navy however but we could hold that off with our aircraft capability.

That being said, fighting them in their territory would be a nightmare and we could certainly never invade their mainland, that would be a disaster.

Well they can't do much to us over here.

They really have no airlift capacity and only three tanker aircraft so they can't project power yet although they are working on it.

They do have the largest navy however but we could hold that off with our aircraft capability.

That being said, fighting them in their territory would be a nightmare and we could certainly never invade their mainland, that would be a disaster.

You seem to have a one track mind.....the Han will be disappointed if they must resort to military measures, that is the last thing they want to do, though they will if they must.

In the HAN run new world order America will be punished however, you can be certain of that.

I've heard theories.
I can't claim that I know.
I, Yak, give honest answers when I bother to respond.

What are the theories you've heard? Someone as intelligent as you hasnt formed his own opinion about why such a thing has happened? I must say thats somewhat disappointing.

Back