Wokeness is a sickness

Continue to live your life asleep. With Trumpers, that makes the most sense. It makes you less dangerous to yourselves and others.

gib•ber•ish (ˈdʒɪb ər ɪʃ, ˈgɪb-)

n.

1. meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing; nonsense.

2. talk or writing containing many obscure, pretentious, or technical words.

1715701517286-png.1565863

:laugh:

:thumbsup:

Continue to live your life asleep. With Trumpers, that makes the most sense. It makes you less dangerous to yourselves and others.

gib•ber•ish (ˈdʒɪb ər ɪʃ, ˈgɪb-)

n.

1. meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing; nonsense.

2. talk or writing containing many obscure, pretentious, or technical words.

Definitely NOT.

Many of us feel that same way...although those of us who are sane feel that way for reasons other than the ones you nut-cases do.
Do you feel Jerry could have made a great episode with the crack addict Hunter Biden. Hunter the DNA says you are the daddy of a little girl. I guess your cocaine and booze filled night with a stripper has consequences. Maybe grandpa and grandma will shun her like her daddy does.

Do you feel Jerry could have made a great episode with the crack addict Hunter Biden. Hunter the DNA says you are the daddy of a little girl. I guess your cocaine and booze filled night with a stripper has consequences. Maybe grandpa and grandma will shun her like her daddy does.
Hunter was fucked up mightily. He seems to have straightened out. I hope so...for his sake.

Thank the gods he didn't have a father like Trump.

Back