Words and numbers

AlexandrosTsolis

Verified User
When one counts phrases with numbers
When one counts phrases with numbers , one doesn’t end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at any time in their history up to now, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one counts phrases with numbers , one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, but if you think this REALLY makes sense to you…

If in the end mathematicians, when one counts phrases with numbers , one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, then it doesn’t seem to me that all humans up to now throughout their history made sense by talking to one another honestly and not only by counting one another with numbers without any regard to honesty ever spoken…does it seem to you ?

When numbers happen before words happen
When numbers happen before words happen, words don’t make sense after numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now what numbers where counting before, that is worth saying…does it seem to you?

When numbers happen after words happen
When numbers happen after words happen, words make sense before numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now that numbers make sense to happen after those specific words…does it seem to you?

Do you really have to spend time and effort replying to me if this is nonsense to you?

When one counts phrases with numbers , one doesn’t end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at any time in their history up to now, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one counts phrases with numbers , one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, but if you think this REALLY makes sense to you…

If in the end mathematicians, when one counts phrases with numbers , one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, then it doesn’t seem to me that all humans up to now throughout their history made sense by talking to one another honestly and not only by counting one another with numbers without any regard to honesty ever spoken…does it seem to you ?

When numbers happen before words happen, words don’t make sense after numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now what numbers where counting before, that is worth saying…does it seem to you?

When numbers happen after words happen, words make sense before numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now that numbers make sense to happen after those specific words…does it seem to you?

Do you really have to spend time and effort replying to me if this is nonsense to you?

Would you care to supply your IQ?

Would you care to supply your IQ?

Why say that the following phrase is nonsense? (google it)

“The consistency of axioms cannot be proved within their own system.”

Because: A system which has axioms for itself, in order for the system to call them axioms for itself, the system has to have a consistent behavior around those axioms and so when it behaves inconsistently with regard to those axioms, the inconsistency between those axioms and the system’s behavior the system can prove to itself.

If what is written above is false, then when a system behaves inconsistently with regard to some axioms it has for itself, that inconsistency it cannot prove to itself, and it keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to those axioms…but…

if the system keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to some axioms and cannot prove to itself that it does so with regard to those axioms, then it doesn’t seem to me it can consistently keep regarding them as axioms for the system, and then something else replaces them, and that something else is what the system calls axioms for itself.

Argument
Physics as a science, progresses as follows:
1.There is a current theory, at any given time.
2.A candidate theory, which is more exact regarding what really is happening appears
from research as a proposed new theory.
3. Experiments have to be conducted to verify the new theory.
4. When experiments are conducted, they can have the following results. 5. Nothing
happens, the experiments fail to show any results, which has happened in the past.
6. Something happens, the experiments had the expected results, which has happened
in the past, and science keeps following its path.
7. Something else happens...which was the case with some previous experiments...or
else we wouldn't be looking for a new theory, as then all experiments would point only to
something, and nothing else...but up to now, this isn't the case, and the future still hap
pens next, and not before next happens.
8. What seems to be happening, is that before people actually make things in their lives
that do something...they make things that don't do something exactly...and they find that
early at best, or late at worst...but the complete story they all know from the beginning,
pretty consistently, it seems to me...as it could be the case with the argument I am mak
ing here and below.
And all the above in summary is
AXIOM: In any experiment conducted in reality, nothing can happen as a result, some
thing can happen as a result, or...something else can happen as a result.
This is an axiom that seems consistent and complete to me, and I dare say...logical.
Isn't it?
Because for mathematicians up to now…
1. “If a logical system is consistent, it cannot be complete”
2. “The consistency of axioms cannot be proven within their own system” 3. …and if
you ask me reality for mathematicians, either is inconsistent, or incomplete…and
the opposite they cannot prove to themselves within the system…before they lose
their balance in reality…they have no idea…and let’s say ok with all of these but…

Mathematicians…

in order to remain alive, you have to keep breathing...and this is an axiom for your system...that you can prove consistently throughout your entire life…

so breathe idiots…breathe…

Kind regards,
Alex

p.s. did that help?

Why say that the following phrase is nonsense? (google it)

“The consistency of axioms cannot be proved within their own system.”

Because: A system which has axioms for itself, in order for the system to call them axioms for itself, the system has to have a consistent behavior around those axioms and so when it behaves inconsistently with regard to those axioms, the inconsistency between those axioms and the system’s behavior the system can prove to itself.

If what is written above is false, then when a system behaves inconsistently with regard to some axioms it has for itself, that inconsistency it cannot prove to itself, and it keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to those axioms…but…

if the system keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to some axioms and cannot prove to itself that it does so with regard to those axioms, then it doesn’t seem to me it can consistently keep regarding them as axioms for the system, and then something else replaces them, and that something else is what the system calls axioms for itself.

Argument
Physics as a science, progresses as follows:
1.There is a current theory, at any given time.
2.A candidate theory, which is more exact regarding what really is happening appears
from research as a proposed new theory.
3. Experiments have to be conducted to verify the new theory.
4. When experiments are conducted, they can have the following results. 5. Nothing
happens, the experiments fail to show any results, which has happened in the past.
6. Something happens, the experiments had the expected results, which has happened
in the past, and science keeps following its path.
7. Something else happens...which was the case with some previous experiments...or
else we wouldn't be looking for a new theory, as then all experiments would point only to
something, and nothing else...but up to now, this isn't the case, and the future still hap
pens next, and not before next happens.
8. What seems to be happening, is that before people actually make things in their lives
that do something...they make things that don't do something exactly...and they find that
early at best, or late at worst...but the complete story they all know from the beginning,
pretty consistently, it seems to me...as it could be the case with the argument I am mak
ing here and below.
And all the above in summary is
AXIOM: In any experiment conducted in reality, nothing can happen as a result, some
thing can happen as a result, or...something else can happen as a result.
This is an axiom that seems consistent and complete to me, and I dare say...logical.
Isn't it?
Because for mathematicians up to now…
1. “If a logical system is consistent, it cannot be complete”
2. “The consistency of axioms cannot be proven within their own system” 3. …and if
you ask me reality for mathematicians, either is inconsistent, or incomplete…and
the opposite they cannot prove to themselves within the system…before they lose
their balance in reality…they have no idea…and let’s say ok with all of these but…

Mathematicians…

in order to remain alive, you have to keep breathing...and this is an axiom for your system...that you can prove consistently throughout your entire life…

so breathe idiots…breathe…

Kind regards,
Alex

p.s. did that help?

I did not hear an answer.

I did not hear an answer.

You didn't hear an answer to what I am talking about?

I told you google “The consistency of axioms cannot be proved within their own system.”

That phrase is nonsense, and I am explaining to all of you why I think that.

Do I really have to spend my time and effort with the ones of you who don't understand is what I also ask you...what do you think, if you really think about it?

You didn't hear an answer to what I am talking about?

I told you google “The consistency of axioms cannot be proved within their own system.”

That phrase is nonsense, and I am explaining to all of you why I think that.

Do I really have to spend my time and effort with the ones of you who don't understand is what I also ask you...what do you think, if you really think about it?

:tardthoughts:

its changing actual life into staged hypothetical scenarios used against every ancestor born to replace the 30 previous lifetimes of last 4 generations combining compounding DNA sequences through contracting numbers directly related forward so far with DNA into their time arriving as a great great grandchild of the 16 lived 4th generation back 8 were alive 3rd generation 2 nd generation back was 4 grandparents adding the two conceiving each great great grandchild's time as their combined longevity changes people occupying space as total population never staying same form as arrived fertilized cell becoming the individual brain a body developed around by birth to keep the individual able to navigate as one of a kind mutually evolving here in plain sight.

Intentional misdirection isn't nonsense to instinctive awareness to kinetics motion and natural perpetual balancing. I see how context corrupted mankind ancestrally to date. even using statistical averaged mathematics with context over content.

its changing actual life into staged hypothetical scenarios used against every ancestor born to replace the 30 previous lifetimes of last 4 generations combining compounding DNA sequences through contracting numbers directly related forward so far with DNA into their time arriving as a great great grandchild of the 16 lived 4th generation back 8 were alive 3rd generation 2 nd generation back was 4 grandparents adding the two conceiving each great great grandchild's time as their combined longevity changes people occupying space as total population never staying same form as arrived fertilized cell becoming the individual brain a body developed around by birth to keep the individual able to navigate as one of a kind mutually evolving here in plain sight.

Intentional misdirection isn't nonsense to instinctive awareness to kinetics motion and natural perpetual balancing. I see how context corrupted mankind ancestrally to date. even using statistical averaged mathematics with context over content.

Player...you think you are funny?

Nah...you ain't funny yet...

How about some arguments gentlemen...if you think you can...

Last edited:
Player...you think you are funny?

Nah...you ain't funny yet...

How about some arguments gentlemen...if you think you can...

You have no real sense of humor, especially when it comes to irony in life. read my new thread coming up in current events. It is deadly serious about why this species has brought itself to point of extinction inside out self inflicted on purpose by those in charge of world order by context over content behavioral patterns established since dawn of civilization.

You have no real sense of humor, especially when it comes to irony in life. read my new thread coming up in current events. It is deadly serious about why this species has brought itself to point of extinction inside out self inflicted on purpose by those in charge of world order by context over content behavioral patterns established since dawn of civilization.

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

and player, you can keep on ignoring nonsense, unless people forget that...

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Get if genius?

Players you gotta step up your game...

I hear endless "money stories", and no arguments yet...

...is this all you got?

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Get if genius?

doing the collective we are smarter than you navigating time standing still and your mob gets paid training generations to ignore the self evident, time doesn't move or change anything evolving in plain sight. I have always been aware of the work smarter not harder self anointed people spanning generations misleading their own ancestries to be in charge of humanity bring this species to extinction and nobody sees it coming in less than a decade past the end of arriving great great grandchildren.

Last edited:
doing the collective we are smarter than you navigating time standing still and your mob gets paid training generations to ignore the self evident, time doesn't move or change anything evolving in plain sight. I have always been aware of the work smarter not harder self anointed people spanning generations misleading their own ancestries to be in charge of humanity bring this species to extinction and nobody sees it coming in less than a decade past the end of arriving great great grandchildren.

You should probably read this...genius...

remember players...other players are also reading here, it isn't just you and me...so...

Get it now player, or are you still wondering what to reply to me?

You didn't really think about it players, did you really?
Why?
Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

remember players...other players are also reading here, it isn't just you and me...so...

Why?
Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

Exactly. I think about the whole relative to the whole of each kinetic part that induces static charges of potential outcomes that never existed and those evolving forward now. Actual existing here universally each an event horizon within itself and the total sum present from molecular content to each lifetime of any species native to this atmosphere that has existed or does exist as a reproduction equally occupying space in their event horizon displacement.

Realities defying the real moment's total sum changes compounding ever changing total sum forward as individually happening here as you and I do these exchanges of information in context and numbers. periods, decimals, talking points.

word eternity describes something, and eternal life means something one point of origin shared. Now or woN I own my brain, my time being alive here not a collective we say so? I spent 1/3 of my life making realities work as intellectually designed by homo sapiens fooling themselves. Humanity cannot have another 1/3 of my time to live as the 3/3 is needed to rest from the other 2/3.

REally have become frustrated with malcontents collectively running around psychologically intimidating me with loss of all the things I earned in my time compromising with deniers have greater good intentions. I know the separation between context and content, symbolism over substance, metaphysical maybes over physical absolutes. I understand molecular migration between erosion and decomposition in motion now to all things native to this atmosphere since this atmosphere became part of universal perpetual balancing outcomes now in plain sight my body navigates around instinctively.

You keep calling me player and that makes you lost in the illusion you are Otto Preminger making the world a stage with you the intellectual Lord of humanity's tomorrows now. Shove your 0-9 defined as literally 1-10.

universe is a compounding binary code of 0 or 1 inorganically or ancestrally in one atmosphere. Spontaneously here as a combined total sum of each simultaneously as an ever changing whole present. Eternity and eternally evolving forward as existing here now. Kinetics without doubt.

Last edited:
Exactly. I think about the whole relative to the whole of each kinetic part that induces static charges of potential outcomes that never existed and those evolving forward now. Actual existing here universally each an event horizon within itself and the total sum present from molecular content to each lifetime of any species native to this atmosphere that has existed or does exist as a reproduction equally occupying space in their event horizon displacement.

Realities defying the real moment's total sum changes compounding ever changing total sum forward as individually happening here as you and I do these exchanges of information in context and numbers. periods, decimals, talking points.

word eternity describes something, and eternal life means something one point of origin shared. Now or woN I own my brain, my time being alive here not a collective we say so? I spent 1/3 of my life making realities work as intellectually designed by homo sapiens fooling themselves. Humanity cannot have another 1/3 of my time to live as the 3/3 is needed to rest from the other 2/3.

REally have become frustrated with malcontents collectively running around psychologically intimidating me with loss of all the things I earned in my time compromising with deniers have greater good intentions. I know the separation between context and content, symbolism over substance, metaphysical maybes over physical absolutes. I understand molecular migration between erosion and decomposition in motion now to all things native to this atmosphere since this atmosphere became part of universal perpetual balancing outcomes now in plain sight my body navigates around instinctively.

You keep calling me player and that makes you lost in the illusion you are Otto Preminger making the world a stage with you the intellectual Lord of humanity's tomorrows now. Shove your 0-9 defined as literally 1-10.

universe is a compounding binary code of 0 or 1 inorganically or ancestrally in one atmosphere. Spontaneously here as a combined total sum of each simultaneously as an ever changing whole present. Eternity and eternally evolving forward as existing here now. Kinetics without doubt.

keep imagining stuff playa...

something else keeps happening around you...

Why?

Why?

navigating time standing still with a body never staying the same as it arrived a fertilized cell, my imagination goes way deeper than plotting how to fool each great great grandchild arriving from now on.

Why?

navigating time standing still with a body never staying the same as it arrived a fertilized cell, my imagination goes way deeper than plotting how to fool each great great grandchild arriving from now on. it was all any ideology has done since dawn of civilization,.

For 16 months America actually represented ancestral displacement Sept, 1789 until Jan 1791. As evident 4 score and 7 years later. progressives have rule since.

navigating time standing still with a body never staying the same as it arrived a fertilized cell, my imagination goes way deeper than plotting how to fool each great great grandchild arriving from now on. it was all any ideology has done since dawn of civilization,.

For 16 months America actually represented ancestral displacement Sept, 1789 until Jan 1791. As evident 4 score and 7 years later. progressives have rule since.

Ahh...look at all you player go here with all your "stories"...when will your stories really end player and you tell us what do you think is really happening around you genius..?

Why?

https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/

Ahh...look at all you player go here with all your "stories"...when will your stories really end player and you tell us what do you think is really happening around you genius..?

Why?

https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/

Are your responses other people's intellectual property rights? pretty patented answer aimed by scripted typecast people serving idealists promising better tomorrows than genetics sustains now. What is your trademark social identity anyway? See it requires no physical description of what you look like, but who you rather be instead of the body life holds you to the moment with now.

Back