Wow. Was That Ever Some Amazing Football From The NFL Championships Last Night!

What the fuck does that have to do with anything now. Oh 30 years ago Trump owned a football team. So what.

Trump never said to boycott the NFL. He simply had an opinion (like everyone else) with the players kneeling during the anthem.

Hello Tkaffen,

What the fuck does that have to do with anything now. Oh 30 years ago Trump owned a football team. So what.

Trump never said to boycott the NFL. He simply had an opinion (like everyone else) with the players kneeling during the anthem.

If you talk to me with such disdain again your name will be placed on my permanent Ignore List.

"Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Flame on me, mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you go on my PERMANENT Ignore List. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I won't participate in your threads, you will be banned from mine. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: if you like my PIP, feel free to use it. It works well."

“If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our country, you will see change take place fast,” Mr. Trump wrote, on the second weekend morning in a row in which he vented over the issue on social media."

link at post 14.

Goodbye Tkaffen,

I don’t care.
Just like a fuckin liberal. If you don’t agree they turn off the microphone.

This has nothing to do with being liberal or being in disagreement. It is about being a civil person. My Ignore list includes liberals. My friends list includes conservatives. And you are fooling yourself.

I had hoped we could be able to discuss politics with at least a modicum of mutual respect; but you don't seem to be able to do that. I hope some day you are able to see beyond your self-limiting hatred and try to work together with other Americans of differing views to do what's best for our nation, but even if that happens, I will not talk to you. My PIP works quite well, and the permanence of it is part of that, so no exceptions are ever made. I'm sure if some day you miraculously turn into someone who can appreciate others for their own individuality (which might be different from your own,) that you will understand. But that won't matter to me. I intend to pretty much forget that you even exist on this planet.

There is a peaceful and enjoyable life beyond anger. I hope you find it, but I will not be a part of it if you do. Good luck to you. Have a nice life; (if that is even possible.)

-poof-

Do you see what your liberal friends write. Will you give them a pass or place them on your ignore list.

His remarks aren’t calling for a boycott.
“If’s” are not a demand or request. “If” fans go, “if” fans don’t go.

Too many liberals make decisions in their lives based on what politicians or celebrities think or do. They need to start thinking for themselves. I wonder what Oprah is wearing today. I wonder what Oprah thinks about this issue. I’m going to vote democrat simply because I’m a registered Democrat.
They need to do away with the party system so people can make a decision based on the person and not the party.

If people made a decision not to watch football because Trump said “If fans refuse to go” then they are idiots.
I continue to watch football but as far as the kneeling issue I’m not in agreement with the multimillionaire assholes.
Police have a tough job. Regardless of any occupation you will have evil people and people who make mistakes.
These players should look at the league. Look how many players have been convicted of serious crimes. To name a few Plaxico Burriss for weapon possession, OJ for assault with a weapon, Aaron Hernandez for murder, Michael Vick, and the ones who beat up girlfriends and their own kids like Ray Rice, Hunt and Peterson.
It’s okay to bash the police but we won’t say anything about the evil players in the league. Hopefully when they are on their kneels they are saying a prayer for the victims of their asshole buddies and for the families of cops that have been killed.
I wonder how many police who have been ambushed were killed by nut jobs who believe in these players cause.

Don’t be a fool.
You only hear about the white hate groups. You are clueless about the 233 black hate groups.
Racism is an equal problem with all races.
Media is afraid to report it because they don’t want to be calls racist. The New York Post is the only media outlet I’m aware of that did a story on the Black Hebrews.

You need to get out of your lily white neighborhood and join me in Detroit.
The majority of the crime is black on black crime which is why the majority of criminals in prison are black. Media silence.

Sometime liberals like to create an issue that doesn’t exist. A disagreement with a black person and you are classified as racist. Democrat Jim Clyburn who wanted to be speaker called his fellow democrats racist for not considering him for the post. These are the ones that fuel racism.

So based on black congressman Clyburn, he confirmed what is true about lily white privilege Pelosi. She is in fact a racist.

This year we have the Super Bowl and the Soaker Bowl.

The Pro Bowl was played in constant rain. It was good to see some of the greats strutting their stuff.

Of course the Pro Bowl is barely more than touch football. I think there was one injury. A twisted ankle.

The super bowl will be Sunday night, 6:30PM ET.

Should be a good game.

The Patriots are favored but the Rams are explosive and unpredictable.

Great game last night.

I was rooting for the Rams, but the Patriots played a good game and Brady is a great winner. His daughter looked pretty proud of her daddy.

Back