Wrongly accused man free after 25 years

That's pussy. We can get all the physical torture we want, but in the end, psychological torture is where you at, and the end point is to keep them alive for as much time as possible and torture them endlessly in that time.

For instance, you put them in a coffin surrounded by water and constantly play Metallica at eardrum breaking volume, force feeding them, and letting them live in their shit and piss. For the rest of their life. If they get sick, pull them out and give them medical care, and put them right back in.
Who said to torture them? That is projection. However they'd love Godsmack better to choose something like Phil Collins.

Sad,

If the goal is the same then then working together isn't a bad idea. Just because the reason is different doesn't make the change bad. And your fix is poor indeed. Justice is the measure of a good society. It isn't just to lock away non-violent offenders for life, but to leave serial rapists a nice escape. It isn't just to kill somebody on what can easily be a mistaken judgment of imperfect people, nor to allow somebody who heinously has killed an easy release from their physical imprisonment.

:(

Damo, you're argument just seems to me like a tame version of those same retribution arguments that I've heard before, however, you claim not to believe that vengeance for the sake of vengeance is the answer. 'Tis all I was talking about. I get angry a lot though, so don't take it seriously. I don't want to get into this stupid argument again.

Who said to torture them? That is projection.

No it's not. Me and Warren were just trying to find the best way to torture someone. I was trying to come up with the best kind of psychological torture, and that'd either be a life of sensory deprivation or sensory overwhelming. I didn't say you wanted either of those things. ;)

I've made my stance clear here long ago, Watermark. There is no use pretending you don't know what I think on this issue.

A clean kind death with attending family members is not what they deserve, it is not justice. While this would have the added benefit of being able to release the innocent, it isn't because I think it is too cruel to use that I oppose it. If one could be perfect in conviction I would still think it is not justice to bring them quiet peace.
And most prisoners will tell you that they would far prefer death to life in prison.

Back