wtf, sarah palin as potential president

the tide is turning and it is the dems turn to screwup the nation - palin is too radical for the average voter so the best you can hope for is for mcsame to win and then get assassinated :)

me, i am too old to really care (except for my children and grandchildren) - i have passed my weapons on to my older son

of course no matter who gets the nod for pres, there is still congress to contend with...:eek:

In case you have red kool-aid stains on your toung--palin is the American public. you are the radical if you are a Obama supporter (hope your not).

I don't see palin as radical--I see her as a level headed American woman. I think all real Americans feel that way, along with 80% of the Alaskans that fully support her.

let me tell you other liberials something---be aware that palin is what the real Americans want--no McCain. You will underestimate her, as you do with a condensending way with anybody who does not agree sith modern day communisum--but she will kick your asses with the populas support--because real Americans back her. She is not radical--she is American. We now live in radical. If you can't see that--you forgot what being a American is about. Our education system is set up to do just that.

Last edited:
i am not happy about mcsame either, but at least he could be a competent pres

same for b&b although i prefer their platform more than mcsame's

i supported hil

i have no love for any of the candidates

as i have explained before, i will not vote for any of them

i have asked the people on this board for third party candidates and reasons but have received none so i guess i will vote for my perennial favorite - alfred e neuman

on the local and state level i think that i will just let my wife fill out my ballot - she cares more although there are a few propositions that i think should either pass or fail, but then she and i usually agree about those

perhaps it is a smart political move on mcsame's part since all of the other possibilities would have pissed off some part of the electorate

i do think that it is b&b's election to lose but more likely win
I was talking about Obama who has about the same time in experience in government with less Executive experience.

COMMIE!?1?!1

I am gonna start calling you "180 boy". You, young man--support commie stucture---not me. I see you are a master of accusing others of the conditioned slime you are growing into. I have not been here for a while, so I may mis judge some of the people writes on this board. I appologize in advance to any body who is a consertative or libetarian if I read your write incorrectly. I know water mark supports marksism, so I don't have to worry about this post. :)

Last edited:
Back