Yakuda - Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some cat and mouse game over rule 12b that I am unaware of?

If so would someone please explain it to me?

tyvm
No. Don't allude, hint or state another member is a or related to a pedophile. Stay away from calling anyone but a public personality like Pedo Trump or Pedo Matt Gaetz a Pedophile.

"This is all so hilarious...I will be dead soon.....I have no stake in the outcome......U ALL HAVE FUN FUCKERS!!!! (paraphrased)"
Carlin

... and of course, Owl never passes up a chance to put a shiv in Jack's back.

No, darling, that would be YOU -- we've all seen how you *love* to talk about me behind my back in other threads. On the other hand, I show you the shiv right before I jam it in your eye. :laugh:

One explanation is some people like to challenge 12b by trying to cross the fuzzy line. And certain someone is baiting them to cross it.

True. That's why a certain someone here likes to start threads about teachers and others arrested for molestation. We have at least two members here whose great delight in life is getting others banned.

What is it that you contribute here?

Sanity. All of the fucking nutjob conspiracy theorists screaming the US is collapsing and the Jewish Globalist Lizard Lords are taking over hate me for that reason. Isn't that why you hate me, #10?

No, darling, that would be YOU -- we've all seen how you *love* to talk about me behind my back in other threads. On the other hand, I show you the shiv right before I jam it in your eye. :laugh:

(sigh) Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin. Both YOU and I know you are an Attention Whore ... and LOVE to see your name in lights. So, I (Jack), fulfill your dreams of FAME, FORTUNE, and CELEBRITY by mentioning YOU whenever I can. (we both know this gives you a GirlBoner)

:thumbsupgirl:

(sigh) Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin. Both YOU and I know you are an Attention Whore ... and LOVE to see your name in lights. So, I (Jack), fulfill your dreams of FAME, FORTUNE, and CELEBRITY by mentioning YOU whenever I can. (we both know this gives you a GirlBoner)

:thumbsupgirl:

Speaking of attention whores...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back