Yeah, the Musk Trump interview went well

archives

Verified User
“The United Auto Workers president, Shawn Fain, called Donald Trump a “scab” on Tuesday as the union filed federal unfair labor practice charges against the former president and Elon Musk on Tuesday over comments the two made during a live stream on X.”

“You’re the greatest cutter,” Trump told Musk. “I mean, I look at what you do,” Trump said. “You walk in, you say, You want to quit? They go on strike, I won’t mention the name of the company, but they go on strike and you say, That’s OK, you’re all gone. You’re all gone. So, every one of you is gone.”

“Donald Trump will always side against workers standing up for themselves, and he will always side with billionaires like Elon Musk,” said Fain. “Both Trump and Musk want working-class people to sit down and shut up, and they laugh about it openly. It’s disgusting, illegal and totally predictable from these two clowns.”

That’s going to play well in ads in those blue collar battle ground States

“The United Auto Workers president, Shawn Fain, called Donald Trump a “scab” on Tuesday as the union filed federal unfair labor practice charges against the former president and Elon Musk on Tuesday over comments the two made during a live stream on X.”

“You’re the greatest cutter,” Trump told Musk. “I mean, I look at what you do,” Trump said. “You walk in, you say, You want to quit? They go on strike, I won’t mention the name of the company, but they go on strike and you say, That’s OK, you’re all gone. You’re all gone. So, every one of you is gone.”

“Donald Trump will always side against workers standing up for themselves, and he will always side with billionaires like Elon Musk,” said Fain. “Both Trump and Musk want working-class people to sit down and shut up, and they laugh about it openly. It’s disgusting, illegal and totally predictable from these two clowns.”

That’s going to play well in ads in those blue collar battle ground States
This is not a good election ploy -- alienating and angering union workers.

Okay.

uFZuoXs.jpg

Expressway has hopelessly and helplessly lost all grasps of reality!

Instead, he is going down in all the rabbit holes with his FALSE PROPHET DONNIE!

Meanwhile- Kamala and THE PEOPLE are on their way to VICTORY and SALVATION!
What people? The elite oligarch that coronated Kamala and dumped the guy that the people actually voted for? You have been brain washed by the Democrat party. In your case it was a very easy job.

:orangemanbad:

Ra-men, Brother Geeko!

Even Nikki Haley told the Toadstool to stop whining, that Harris's positivity is what is winning voters over.
Donnie does not listen to WOMEN- Donnie feels he is superior to WOMEN!

Donnie feels that WOMEN were put here on this EARTH for man's self-indulgence, arm candy, and monkey-like sexual pleasures.

Donnie is a broken man and unfit to serve in public office!

Back